XI- dumbledores army

A couple days passed, Aliana avoided Harry, more less she avoided everyone

She was walking in the hallways until she felt a warm touch on her hand. The touch was familiar she looked up to see Harry.

He grabbed her hand and they went into an empty classroom.

Harry said staring into the icy blue eyes. But he didn't see that anymore, all he saw was numbness. He began to speak, "Lia.."

Aliana pulled her hands gently away as she stared at her feet, "i'm going to be late for class."

Harry just wanted to hug her, she needed it. whatever he had done wrong to her he hated himself cuz of it.

Harry slowly walked out of the classroom as he saw Joey walk over to Aliana.

He was about to say something until Aliana spat in his face, "Leave me the  fuck alone."

She stormed off down the crowded hallways.

Joey gave him a death stare. He clenched his jaw as he put a cigarette in his mouth and walked the other direction.

Just as he watched him leave a hand touched his shoulder.

Cho asked, "Harry? Are you alright that boy seemed a bit angr-"

Harry said relieved it wasn't Joey, "Uh- yeah yeah um.. i have to go. Sorry Cho."

Harry walked the other direction leaving Cho confused.
-
Later that evening Aliana met up with Neville.
Neville said as the walked, "Hey Aliana!"

She smiled ignoring all of her problems, "Uh hey Neville."

Neville began to say as Aliana narrowed her eyes curiously, "Where the hell did we just walk to."

She looked around and accidentally bumped into a room.

Neville spat, "YOU JUST FOUND THE ROOM OF REQUIRMENT! YOURE A BLOODY GENIUS ALIANA!"

Aliana smiled a bit shocked.

Neville said jumping up and down, "YOUVE GOT TO TELL HARRY!"

Aliana looked down to her feet, "it's okay, you can!"
Neville smiled brightly as he ran to find harry.

-
A couple days later they had there first meeting.

They all lined up in a line to practice a spell called Expelliarmus.

Poor neville tried doing it and his wand flew out of his grip.

Neville muttered, "I'm worthless."

Harry corrected him, "no, try like it like this."

Harry straighten his wand as he chanted, "Expelliarmus!"

The knights wand flew out of its grip.