XLVIII- mum?

!MAKE SURE TO READ  ;THERES THINGS YOU FIND OUT IN THIS CHAPTER!

!MAKE SURE TO READ
;THERES THINGS YOU FIND OUT IN THIS CHAPTER!

-

The couple walked back to the common room.

Harry huffed frustratedly, "Aliana what the fuck."

Aliana snapped, "What? You don't think I should go? Why does that make it okay for you to solve things for dumbledore, im sure he's very capable on doing this on his own."

Harry stood in front of the fire, "I'm not having you get hurt."

Aliana stood behind him glaring, "I'm pretty capable of saving myself harry."

Harry stroked his hair back. He was clearly angry, "Aliana, this, you cant do this. it hasn't been you all these years! Did you have to save everyone with this shit?"

Aliana stepped forward strictly, "No it hasn't, but you know who did? YOU. and who's been there with YOU every step of the way? Who's been there to bandage your mistakes and solve things for you to get there in the first place?"

Harry stood silent.

Aliana pointed her finger as she stood next to harry, "Hermione, Ron, and I. Just because we aren't labeled as the golden people doesn't mean we don't help."

He was way to stubborn to say anything, instead he didn't say a word. His eyes remained to the fire.

Aliana laughed angrily, "nothing to add?"

Harry's jawline sharpened.

Aliana grabbed her belongings, "Get to bed soon. WE are leaving in 2 days, you need energy."

Harry watched the brunette walk away. He screwed up.

Harry muttered, "fuck."

-

classes the next day were clearly not something Harry wanted to do. He had too much going on.

In between of going on Dumbledores mission and his argument with Aliana he couldn't focus.

Hermione shook his arm, "Jesus Harry. Are you okay?"

Harry rubbed his eyes, "Uh yeah." He took a sip of his coffee.

He looked around, "Where's Lia?"

Hermione took a bit out of her pastry, "Uh, she had a few things to do before classes.. why?"

Harry shook his head getting up from his seat, "Nothing, just wondering."

He walked out of the grand hall. He scanned each class looking for her.

Suddenly he heard a familiar voice.

Aliana smiled as she walked out of the class, "thank you professor. yes I'll see you later."