XIII-lost pup

Aliana woke up late, she didn't miss class or anything she just missed the start of breakfast

She debated on going down or not but she hadn't ate in a while so she needed something to keep her energy going.

She put her regular gryffindor sweater on and the skirt to go with it.

She left her hair natural (which is straight) and put a tiny bit of makeup on.
-
Harry sighed fiddling his fork, "She's not coming down is she?"

Hermione said cutting a piece of her pancake, " i don't know harry, she was passed out cold when i arrived in our dorm."

Harry sighed as he look at Ron shove the food down his throat. A few kids came in chatting causing him to look up, there she was.

She trailed behind the group or kids looking down at her feet. She was pale and her face was red and puffy.

He wanted to hug her so badly.

She walked past the three and sat next to Ginny, Dean, Seamus, Fred, and George. Harry stared at her as she joined in their conversation.

As everyone began to get up finishing there breakfast he went to go get Aliana.

She walked past him as she talked to a few gryffindor girls until Harry grabbed her arm and pulled her close to him.

Harry said sorrowfully, "Aliana.."

She shared him a smirk and pulled her arm away and walked out of the grand hall.

Harry watched as she walked away. She really just smirked at me when she's mad at me?

-
Ron touched Harry's shoulder, "mate, don't worry i'll tell her what happened about dad."

Harry jumped a mile.
Hermione shrugged, "let's go to class."

Later that day Ron found Aliana studying. Ron sat next to her making lots of noises.

Aliana looked over at the Weasley, "Yes Ron?"

Ron said sitting more still, "Harry couldn't tell you well because- you know. But um he had a vision last night of my father. something was attacking him. He's alright now though we sent help."

Aliana sat their quietly, "Oh my god, is there anything you want me to do- I- I can't believe this happened!"

Ron said comforting his friend, "Aliana, don't worry.

Harry's getting helped by snape for his visions and my dad is alright. Don't worry."

Aliana smiled at the ginger as he got up and left the room silently.
-

The classes today went by incredibly fast. Harry didn't pay attention during any of his classes, he was too busy staring at Aliana.

Harry walked over to Ron putting his last thing into his trunk, "Hey, is Aliana coming to the burrow for the holiday?"