XV- christmas

Aliana woke up earlier than the others

Aliana woke up earlier than the others. today was christmas eve. Aliana LOVED christmas.

she loved the snow, the yummy treats, everyone being cheerful, and being with everyone.

Aliana loved giving others gifts, she loved seeing their bright smiles. She already had all presents planned for everyone, she's had them planned and made since the middle of fall.

She stared out the window for a few moments, it was snowing. The snow fell down from the sky slowly landing softly on the ground below.
She yawned as she walked passed snoring Ginny and Hermione who's hair was all over.

She grabbed a zip-up hoodie to warm her up, she always wore a sport bra to bed.

Plus, she didn't want the Weasleys to see her almost naked. She placed the hoodie on leaving it un-zipped to brush her teeth and wash her face, expecting no one to be awake.

Aliana walked out of the ginnys room. She felt the cold floor against her feet even with fluffy socks.

She was about to grab the door knob to open the door but harry opened to door to leave the bathroom.

She stared at him surprisingly.  Fred, George, and Ron walked out and laughed.

Harry looked at the girl, she was almost naked. He tried to not be rude and look away, but he felt as if his eyes were stuck.

Aliana remembered she had a sports bra on and grabbed the zipper part and covered her breast.

she giggled, "Oh shit. I-"

Harry chuckled walking past her.

Fred laughed punching Harry in the shoulder, "couldn't look away eh?"

Harry said walking passed the three red heads, "Shove off."

Aliana walked in the bathroom closing the door behind her. God that was embarrassing.

And of course she had to wear the tightest one last night making it almost a push-up- bra.

She sighed as she grabbed her tooth brush and washed her face.

Aliana was all dressed now. Aliana fixed up her hair. It was wavy because she left it in a bun over night.

Ginny and Hermione were up now, they were fixing each other's hair.

Aliana sighed as she put a bit of mascara on, "You will never guess what happened this morning."

Ginny laughed as Aliana finished the story in her sports bra, "First a catch you snogging now this HAHAH."