XIX-emotionless

It was starting to get nicer outside, the grass was green again and flowers started to blossom.

Aliana was scared, a bit shaken up from the night before, he's always been weird but not like that.

While eating breakfast Harry could tell she was off, dark circles formed around her icy blue eyes, her face showed no emotion the smile he loved was long gone, her beautiful skin had grown pale as if she were terribly sick but no, all he ever heard was "I'm fine."

Aliana made eye contact with Claudia, she was silently eating looking just as miserable as Aliana did.

Hermione said sighing, "Lia... can you please eat?"

Aliana glared at the bushy hair girl, like really there was other things to worry about right now, her and claudia were the only ones who actually knew hogwarts was in terrible danger. All the secrets and secret spells were now going to be figured out, Joey was always and always will be different than anyone else.

Harry sighed, "Lia... there's strawberries... cherries..."

Aliana squeezed harry's hand, "I- I... i need to go."

Aliana could feel the tears stream down her eyes, she was scared.

Claudia looked up to see Aliana running out the grand hall rubbing her eyes.

Harry saw Claudia face, hers was identical to Aliana.. Something was up.. he had to figure it out.

Claudia ran out leaving Blaise confused. He looked over to Harry who shrugged and sighed.

Ron said stroking his hand through his hair, "Harry, something is up with Aliana, she seemed like scared."

Harry knew Ron was right, she was happy one day then she would be anxious the other days. Something was bothering her.

-

Aliana ran into the girls bathroom sobbing while falling to the floor.

Claudia stormed in, she was crying too.

Claudia ran down to the floor and squeezed the fragile girl a comforting hug.  Claudia said as Aliana dug her head into her shoulder, "Everything is going to be alright you need to forget about everything that happened."

Aliana nodded as she wiped her tears away, "Why does he keep following me?"

Claudia shrugged holding Aliana tightly, "I don't know. I'm sorry Lia."

Aliana sighed as she cleaned herself up a bit. She was just so scared.

Claudia smiled slightly and left the bathroom.
-
Harry was in the common room. He stared up at her as she walked in and sat next to him like nothing happened.

She layed her head on his lap as she rubbed her eyes.

Harry said stroking the side of her cheek, "Lia you can talk to me..."