Chapter 1

Emily POV
Hi, my name is Emily Rice and I'm Declan Rice's twin sister. I am an social media influencer and have been for 2 years now. I got a lot of recognition before this due to being Declan's twin. It is a tough job but I love it and I love my fans.

I was sat editing the next video that I will be uploading to YouTube. I had done a Get Ready With Me as I was going out clubbing with Declan and his friends. I'm not going to lie, I love the look that I created. I wanted to look amazing.

I heard my phone ring. I put my laptop next to me and looked to see Declan wanting to FaceTime. I accepted the call and a few moments later his face came on the screen.

"Hey sis." He smiled. "Hey Dec, are you alright?" "Yeah I'm good, you look good." He said. "Ah thank you." "Can we meet at yours?" He asked. "I know the boys can't wait to see you again." He added. "Of course. I can't wait to see them all again." I beamed. "You're the best Emz. See you soon." With that we ended the call.

I was excited to go out clubbing with Declan and some of his friends. I've known these boys for a while and some of them are like my brothers; I know they will protect me no matter what.

I'm not going to lie I'm glad Mason is coming. I've had a crush on him for a while now. I've not said anything as Mason and Declan have been friends forever. It's been hard to keep my feelings for him to myself. I'm just not sure how he feels about me. There are times I feel like he does like me but then again he wouldn't want to upset Declan and ruin their friendship.

I shook the thought out of my head and went back to editing the video. I knew I wouldn't get it done with the boys round.

After half an hour, there was a knock at the door. I went to open it and there were the boys full of energy. I greeted them with a hug and let them in.

"I still can't believe you got the better genes Emily." Tammy said, giving me a hug. This made everyone laugh and Declan rolled his eyes.

"I need to get changed. Please make yourself comfortable, I won't be long." I said to the boys.

I went to get changed. I knew what I was wearing so it didn't take long for me.

I went back out and the boys were watching something on Netflix. I felt Mason's eyes on me which made me blush. I smiled back which made his cheeks turn a light shade of pink.

"Ubers outside." Ben announced. Everyone headed out, excited about the night ahead. We were definitely ready to dance the night away, well I was anyway.