Chapter 8

Emily POV
The game ended 1-0 to Chelsea, with Kai scoring the goal. I did cheer for Chelsea but I caught Declan's eye and gave him a sympathetic smile.

"Are we going back to see the boys?" Logan asked as everyone started to leave. We all nodded and headed towards the tunnel. We gave security our names and he let us through. "I feel famous or something." Amelia giggled

"Hi girls." Frank Lampard said, coming out of the changing rooms. I still get star struck when I see him. We all said hi. "The boys shouldn't be too long. If you want to wait in the canteen I'll let them know you're there." He suggested. We nodded and headed there.

We were there for around 20 minutes and we heard some of the boys. I saw Declan walking towards us with a few of his teammates.

"Good game bro. Sorry you guys didn't win." I said, hugging him. "It's ok. We did our best and that's all we could have done." He said, hugging me tighter. I know he was gutted but they did play a good game.

"Have you got any plans for tonight?" Declan asked me. I shook my head. "We'll probably just have a girls night. What about you?" "We're going back to Mason's for food."

Mason and some of the Chelsea boys had now joined us. "Congrats Mason." I said, giving him a hug.

I felt safe in his arms. The hug felt like it went on forever but was only a few moments.

"Thank you." Mason said, as he pulled away from the hug and I saw his face beaming. "Come on let's go, I'm starving." Kai groaned. "Bye boys. Dec, I'll message you tomorrow." I said, giving my twin a hug.

"Wait! Why don't you girls join us?" Mason suggested before his brain could register what he said. "It's okay Mason, we wouldn't want to crash boys night." Jessie said. "Honestly it's fine. It wouldn't be the same without you girls."
Mason said, looking at me in particular.

Tammy and Ben were giving Logan and Jessie the puppy dog eyes. "Fine. How can we say no to these faces." Jessie said and then gently kissing Tammy.

"Can we go now? I'm starving too." Ryan Fredericks groaned, making everyone laugh. "Meet us at Mason's?" Declan asked. I nodded. "See you there."

Mason POV
"Hey Mason, come give me a hand with something before we go?" Ben asked. I looked at him confused but went along with it.

We headed down the corridor so the rest of the boys couldn't see us. Ben then slapped me on the arm. "What was that for?" I complained. "Why did you invite the girls? You know you're struggling to keep your emotions to yourself." He ranted. "It's just dinner. What could go wrong?" I asked. "You could let your emotions get the better of you and then confess to Declan, without thinking, that you have a major crush on his twin. Mason you don't even know if Emily feels the same way." Ben said. "I know but I won't let that happen, I promise." "I hope your right." Ben said, as we headed back to the boys.

Was Ben right? Should I have not invited the girls? Like I said, it's just dinner.