Chapter 23

Mason POV
Tonight is party night. The team are still ecstatic that we won. It still hasn't sunk in.

I've talked to Emily today and she should be home with me in a couple of days. Honestly, I miss her so much. I want her with me. I didn't think I would feel so lost without her. We've spent so much time together growing up but now I just feel like I'm missing a part of me. However I am proud of what she is doing. This is a big deal for her. She's doing a partnership with Pretty Little Thing and is producing some incredibly work.

All I can say is that's my girl.

Emily POV
Ben had rang me saying everyone is at the venue. I told him I'm 15 minutes away.

Why am I so nervous? I'm coming to see my boyfriend. It's not like last time where me and Mason were just friends. Honestly I'm so proud of my boy and his teammates. I had to post about how proud I was online. I want the world to know that my boyfriend won the Champions League.

I text Ben to let him know I was outside. The plan was he was going to meet me there and we would go in to surprise Mason.

I waited in the car until I saw Ben but no sign. I tried ringing him.... No answer. I gave up and headed inside.

"Emz!" Timo yelled over the music and gave me a hug. "Well done T! I bet you are all so proud." Timo nodded. "So proud. Come on let's find the boys." He said.

We found some more of the boys and I hugged and congratulated them. "Where's Mase?" I asked.

We had a look for him and then I stopped dead in my tracks.

"Emz what's wrong?" Kia asked. I didn't say anything, my eyes still on the sight in front of me. The boys followed my gaze and were shocked.

A girl had Mason backed against the wall and she had her hands all over him. She was hitting on my boyfriend and it looked like he wasn't stopping it. I felt my heart break and the tears were streaming down my face.

"I'm sorry I can't be here." I apologised to the boys and ran out crying. "I'll kill him." I heard Declan yell. A few of them followed me and the rest went to see Mason.

Mason POV
I have been trying to get this girl away from me. She's been trying to flirt and get with me all night and I've told her no so many times.

The next thing I knew some of the boys had pulled me away, they did not look happy.

"I'm going to kill you." Declan yelled, grabbing my shirt. "What have I done?" "Are you serious? You've tried getting with another girl and Emily witnessed the whole thing." Declan screamed. "Wait, what? Emily's here? And I did not try getting with her." I protested. "She's been trying it on with me the whole night and I told her no. I would never cheat on Emily." I added, pushing Declan off me.

They knew I was sober and they knew I was telling the truth, especially Declan that boy knows when I'm lying... I'm a bad liar.

"Mate I'm sorry, I got into big brother mode." Declan hugged me to apologise which I accepted. "Where is Emily?" I asked. "Outside with Chilly and Grealish." Timo said.

We all headed outside and there she was, in absolute tears. It broke my heart to see her cry like this.

"Emz? Please let me explain, it's not what it looks like." I said. "Are you fucking kidding? You were practically drooling over her." She yelled. "She's been trying it on with me. She said you didn't have to find out and I kept telling her no." I explained walking towards her but she stepped back.

Emily POV
"I told you something like this would happen." I cried. Mason looked confused. "A prettier girl who would catch your attention would come along and take you from me and it's worked." I explained. "Baby no it hasn't, I only want you." Mason was now crying. "Emz he's telling the truth." Declan said. "You're only defending him because he's your best friend but what about me Declan? Your fucking twin?!" I yelled.

Declan looked hurt from my words. I was angry and I didn't know what I was saying but the words were coming out of my mouth and I couldn't stop it.

"I can't do this anymore." I cried and ran off to my car and drove off. "Baby no!" Mason yelled, running after me but ended up crying as he watched me drive off.

I was angry and crying my eyes out, not knowing where I was going. This is not a good mix, especially whilst driving.

I went through the green light but then I saw a bright light heading towards my drivers side. I knew it was a vehicle and I couldn't get out of the way quick enough.

Then all I can remember was darkness...

~~~~~~~~
A/N I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'm creating another Mason Mount book which I hope everyone will like :)