Chapter 20

Mason POV
In a few weeks it'll be the last game of the Champions League and Chelsea are hoping to win. However, Emily won't be there for it. She's staying in the U.K. to do some work. She's tried so many times to get it rescheduled but her management won't allow it. She's promised she will have it on in the background so she can watch. I'm not going to lie, I am a bit upset but I can't be mad at her.

We were currently in bed sleeping and then I heard Emily, it sounded like she was talking in her sleep but a few moments later she started screaming and sweating; she was having a panic attack.

"Baby? Emily it's me, Mason, you're safe." I repeated in a soothing tone, holding her hand and playing with her hair, until she came out of it. It went on for a few minutes and then she finally calmed down. She looked up at me and she had tears down her face, I knew she felt embarrassed but she had no reason to be. I've never seen her like that before. I didn't know she suffered from panic attacks.

"You're safe princess." I said, pulling in for a cuddle. "Your safe." I kissed her forehead. "I'm sorry." Emily cried, holding me tight. "I thought Leighton was here and I jus-" She was still crying. "Don't apologise baby, he won't hurt you ever again, not when I'm around." I smiled and kissed her head again.

We stayed like that for a while. "We were supposed to spend the day with my family. I can cancel if you don't feel up to it." I spoke. Emily looked up at me. "No don't cancel it, I'll be fine." She slightly smiled. I gave her a kiss and made sure she was ok.

Emily POV
Brilliant! I've had my first panic attack in front of mason. However he was amazing and dealt with it really well. He understands why I have them but I feel safe knowing he knows what to do and he doesn't judge me.

We were getting things ready as his family would be here soon. We've not seen them since we became official. I hope they approve of this. They have known me a long time and I don't think they expected me to date their son.

"Babe you know they will love us being together. My family adore you." Mason said, wrapping his arms around me, knowing I was nervous. "I hope so." "I know so." He smiled. "Now can I have a kiss before they come?" Mason asked whilst wiggling his eyebrows with a mischievous smile. I giggled and then kissed him. The butterflies are still going strong.

Mason's family were now here.

"Ah Emily, it's so good to see you. You've grown up so much since the last time I saw you." Debbie, Mason's mum smiled as she gave me a hug. "It's nice to see you again too." I smiled.

We were sat on the sofa, watching Mason play with his niece on the floor. She was giggling away at him as he pulled some funny faces. I felt the strings tugging at my heart and it made me fall for the brown haired boy a lot more.

"So are you two going to explain what's going?" Jasmine asked, making everyone's attention turn to her. "What do you mean?" Mason asked, trying to act clueless. "Come on Mase, we're you family. We can tell something is up." His dad said.

Mason gave his niece back to Jasmine and then sat next to me.

"We were going to tell you after dinner." Mason said, looking at me with a smile. "Emily and I are dating, we have been for a couple of weeks now." He continued, putting his hand on my thigh.

Happiness took over the Mount family's faces.

"It's about time you both got together." Debbie said happily. Mason and I were shocked. "You knew?" I asked, shocked. Everyone nodded. "You both have been so close growing up and we knew there was something there between you." Jasmine explained. "And you are a beautiful girl, Mason is definitely lucky to have you." Debbie added. "I am so lucky." Mason said, placing a kiss my lips and then pulling me into a hug.

It was a relief that his family supports our relationship. It means so much to me. My family love the fact me and mason are together. I'm a family girl and knowing the Mount family are supportive makes everything perfect.

We had just finished dinner and Jasmine had asked me if could hold Summer for a few moments which I gladly accepted. Summer is the most gorgeous little girl.

Summer started playing with my T-shirt and then moved onto my hair, pulling it a lot. I looked up to see Mason and the boys playing pranks on each other which made me giggle. "You know when you get older, you will be showing the boys who boss." I smiled at the little one sat on my knee.

Mason walked into the living room and saw his niece sat on my knee, pulling my hair still. I turned Summer round so she was now facing her uncle. "Say hi to uncle Mason." I said to summer. The little girl started giggling as Mason made some funny faces at her.

Ok what is this boy doing to me? He is making me fall for him more and more.

Everyone had gone to bed. I've had such a good day with Mason's family. I know Mason misses them a lot so to spend time with them means a lot to him.

Mason got into bed and pulled me into him. We were both so happy everyone is supportive of us. Mason's family means a lot to him and for them to approve of the girl he's falling hard for, is the best outcome he could have hope for.