Chapter 19

Emily POV
Tonight we were going to a party that Jack Grealish is having. I've met Jack a couple of times and he is such a nice and funny guy.

It was also a chance for me to get to know some of the other England squad members. I mean I've met them all but I don't really know a couple of them that well. I want to know who my boyfriend and brother are playing with. I am so proud of Declan and Mason for making the team. My two favourite boys on the pitch together on the same team again... what more could a girl want!

Me and Mason have been officially in a relationship for a week. All of the Chelsea team knows and so does Declan and the West Ham team and they are all so ecstatic for us. The Chelsea boys joke on saying its about time which makes me laugh. I still can't believe they all knew about Mason's feelings towards me and didn't say a thing. Mason told me what advice they gave him and my heart melted a little; I'm glad they support us even if some of their advice is questionable.

Declan is still protective over me and keeps warning mason but they both want what's best for me.

Mason and I have agreed to keep our relationship private for the minute. I want to enjoy our time together before it's out on social media.

Logan, Amelia, Jessie & I were getting ready upstairs at mine and some of the boys were downstairs as we were going with them. I'm use to the boys staying at mine, they do a lot of the time. It's nice spending time with them all, even if they are crazy as hell.

"What dress are you wearing tonight Emz?" Jessie asked me. "Hands down you need to look hot for your new boyfriend." Logan said, smirking. "I was thinking this?" I showed them a white strapless dress. They all looked at me with pure happiness. "Mason will not be able to resist you in that." Amelia gushed. "That's the plan." I giggled.

We were finally ready and of course took some photos for social media.

We headed downstairs to join the boys. My eyes immediately locked with my boy who looked incredible. He wore black skinny jeans and a T-shirt, you know typical lad thing to wear but damn he looked hot.

Mason's smile grew bigger and bigger as I got closer to him. "Wow." He said, looking me up and down a couple of times. I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck. "You look gorgeous." He said, still smiling. I kissed his lips slowly, taking in this moment. He finally pulled away and held me close. "You look hot." I said against his skin, making his grip around me tighten.

Declan and a few West Ham players walked into the living room. "Emily no! You are not wearing that. It is too revealing. Go and change." Declan ordered. "No way." I argued.

We argued but I won, I wasn't going to change now. It wasn't that bad anyway. The boys are use to me and Declan arguing. I get he's being big brother and being protective but I'm not worried. I've got the best boyfriend to look after me.

"You're not leaving my side tonight." Mason said, pulling me back into him. "Oh and that dress is going to look better on my bedroom floor tonight." He whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. I pulled away and looked into his eyes which was full of lust. I knew what was happening later and I was not complaining one bit.

We got to the party and we got talking to Grealish. He's such a down to earth guy and is such an amazing football player.

The drinks were flowing and everyone was having a good time. Me and Mason were dancing together and in all honestly this was the best party I've been to in a long time. My boy has some moves on the dance floor. Mason and Tammy were dancing which made me and Jessie laugh. They are crazy but they're our boys.

I saw some girls eye up Mason which made me a bit jealous. Mason caught on and walked over towards me. He pulled my body into his until there was no space between us. He kissed me and this kiss was amazing. "You're my girl." He said, after pulling away. I was left speechless after that kiss but I felt happier. "All mine." He added and then kissed my neck which caused me to moan slightly; Mason clearly heard as he did it all the more. I pulled away and slapped his chest. "Don't you make me do that in public." I giggled. Mason smirked. "We'll continue this later." His eyes filled with lust. We went to join the boys.

The boys were all talking and me and the girls got talking to some other girls (other footballers girlfriends) and we ended up having a dance. I felt Mason's eyes on me the entire time whilst he was talking to some of the played. I knew he was enjoying the view.

All of a sudden a boy I didn't know started to make his way over to us. I'm not a fan of strange drunk men hitting on me, especially after Leighton.

He started hitting on me and tried to get close. I told him I've got a boyfriend who's here but he didn't believe me. His breath stunk of alcohol and he was slurring his words. He kept putting his hands on me and I kept pushing him away but he was lot stronger than me. I just wanted Mason.

Suddenly the drunk guy was on the floor. I looked up and Mason had punched him. "Keep your hands off her." Mason yelled, jealousy and anger raging through his tone of voice.

Jack and some of his friends got the guy out of the house and Jack apologised that it happened.

"Are you alright?" Declan kept asking, he was worried. I nodded. "I'm going to get some air." I said. "I'll come with you." Mason said as he wrapped his arm around my waist and guided me outside where it was a lot more quiet.

Mason was silent and didn't say a word. "Thank you for protecting me." I said, resting my head against his shoulder. I heard a little mumble from him.

"Babe, I could be wrong here but are you jealous?" I asked him. Mason stayed silent. "Mase?" "He was trying to get with you, he had his hands on you. Only I should be able to do that. I mean look at you. You're absolutely gorgeous. Of course I'm jealous, you could have any guy you want because of how amazing, funny and gorgeous you are. I just don't want that to happen." Mason finally confessed.

I was shocked. I had no clue he felt like that.

"You don't have to feel like that because I don't want anyone else in this world. I want this handsome boy who is number 19 at Chelsea, who games a lot, who has a lot of trainers, and is the best thing to ever happen to me." I said, gently rubbing thumb against his cheek. Mason smiled and had calmed down. "I mean he is pretty good looking." He joked. "He's the best." I said against his lips and then gently kissing him. "You're my boy, my one and only forever." I added. Mason pulled me in closer, if that was possible. "Forever?" He asked. "Forever." I said against his lips before kissing him.

We went back inside and partied for the rest of the night away with everyone.