Chapter 30

Mason POV
Emily is remembering more and more every day which is the best news we all could have hoped for. She still doesn't remember anything we went through, the memories, the arguments, nothing at all which breaks my heart; she only knows about the things I've told her.

I took her out for a meal a couple of weeks ago, just as friends but deep down I wanted it to be a date. I took her to the place where we had our first date, hoping she would remember but unfortunately she didn't. I didn't tell her it's where we had our first date as I didn't wasn't to upset her. I know she gets frustrated when she doesn't remember things that people are talking about.

Since then, I've been spending more time with her, alone, and with the boys and her friends. I'm happy she's comfortable to want to spend time alone with me but all I want is for her to be mine again. I'm falling more and more in love with her and I can't do or say anything.

I know all of this has affected me and I'm still not up to my high standards on the pitch or at training. I've talked to Declan about it all and he mentioned that Emily has been talking about me. All of the boys keep telling me to give it time but it's so hard when the love of my life doesn't remember anything from our relationship.

A part of me is scared that she will never be in love with me again and that I'll lose her for good. I'm trying so hard for that not to happen as she's my girl.

I decided to take Emily to Stamford Bridge to watch me and the boys train for the final of the Super Cup; she's not been to the stadium since the crash.

Emily POV
I decided to wear one of Mason's Chelsea tops that he left at mine ages ago along with leggings and some air forces. I hope he doesn't mind me still wearing his clothes. I thought if I'm going to watch them train I might as well look the part.

I heard a knock at the door. I quickly picked up my phone, purse and keys and headed outside.

Mason looked so attractive in all blue. He looked surprised but happy at what I had on.

"Is it too much? I can quickly go get changed." I panicked. Mason shook his head. "I love it. I always love it when you wear my clothes and I love seeing you in blue." He admitted with a smile.

Okay, that was a relief.

We got to the stadium and it looked really familiar but I don't know why. "Emz you ok?" Mason asked as he saw the puzzled look on my face. "I'm fine. It's just I recognise this place." "You use to come here a lot to watch us train and to watch matches." Mason reassured me. I nodded.

Nope that can't be it, there's another reason why I know this place.

I followed Mason around the building. I was taking in the sights around me but nothing came to mind. We finally went on the pitch to join the boys and it suddenly hit me.

I stopped walking and I felt my heart beating quickly. Mason looked behind him to see me standing there. "Emily you're really worrying me. What's wrong?" "I remember." Is all I said. "You remember what?" He asked, a puzzled look on his face.

I didn't realise the other boys coming over to see what was going on.

"Being back here. This is the place where I realised I was in love with you." I spoke.

That is what I was missing. I was missing the place where I was first in love with Mason.

All the boys mouths hit the floor but that expression soon changed to a happy one on Mason's.

"You remembered." Mason spoke softly, walking towards me with a smile. I wrapped my arms around his torso and cuddled into him, Mason holding me tightly. "And I still love you." I said against his chest, holding him tight.

Mason pulled away and made me look at him. His eyes looking between my eyes and my lips. Without saying a word he kissed me. A kiss which was long overdue and one which he has been waiting to have for months. All the boys cheered which made us both smile. We eventually pulled away and looked into each other's eyes.

"Be my girl again? I can't live without you. Please can we move past the fight? I'll never let anything like this happen again." Mason begged. I nodded with a big grin. "You're mine forever, remember Mount?" I smirked. Mason grinned and kissed me again. "Forever." He said, once he pulled away.

The boys finally went to train after cheering for me and Mason. I sat watching them. Well I say them, I was mainly watching a certain 19 player, my boy.

Mason had the biggest smile on his face all of the training session. A smile that no one has seen from the midfielder in a long time.

Lampard came over to make sure I was ok. "You know I've not seen Mason this happy in months and it's all down to you. You're his lucky charm." He said. I smiled as I watched my boy laugh with his teammates. "I'm the lucky one, he's stayed by my side through all of this."

After training, Mason wanted me to stay at his tonight and watch a film; he wasn't taking no for an answer and to be honest I would never say no.

We told Declan what happened and he is over the moon but he wanted us to take things slow which we both agreed.

Mason didn't let me go all night. He didn't want to lose me again. "You know I'll make it up to you." Mason spoke. "You don't have to babe. I'm back where I belong and I'm happy." I replied and kissed him gently. "I'm happy that you came back to me, that you wanted me still. I thought I lost you for good." He said, sadness in his eyes. "You waited for me for all that time. You're my forever, my soulmate Mase." He smiled and kissed me again, full of love and passion.

I know my memory isn't 100% back but we're getting there. The best thing is, I'm back with the love of my life and I'm not going anywhere.