Chapter 10

Emily POV
It was 10:15am. I had just finished my workout and I was currently having some food. It's such a sunny day, the sun was beaming into my house. It's not normally like this in the U.K., we are use to the rain. However, when the sun is out we normally complain that it is too hot; us brits can't win.

I heard my phone ring and I saw Mason wanted to FaceTime. I accepted the call with my heart beating fast.

'Why do I always get nervous?' I questioned myself.

"Good morning." He smiled. "Morning Mase." I replied happily.

Shit! Why did I just say that? I've never called him Mase in my life. Mason smiled at the nickname but didn't bring it up.

"What's up?" I asked, ignoring that last comment. "I wanted to know if you wanted to come round to mine later?" He asked. I sensed a bit of nerves coming from him. "Of course. Are the boys going to be there as well?" I asked.

Mason paused and looked down.

"Mason?" I questioned. "It was going to be just you and me." He almost whispered but loud enough so I could still hear. Now it was my turn to pause.

"It's fine, you don't have to. It was a stupid suggestion." Mason said, full of regret. "No, I want to come over. I was just a bit shocked that's all. I've never been round to yours without the boys." I said, reassuring him. Mason perked up and was happy again. "Come round for 2." He smiled. I nodded. "I'll see you then."

We ended the call and that conversation kept replaying in my head.

'Why would Mason only invite me round?' 'He's never invited me alone before." All of these questions kept going round in my brain.

I needed help. I needed my friends. I knew Logan was on a trip with Ben and Amelia was on a photoshoot all day, so that just left Jessie.

I requested to FaceTime and prayed she will answer. Luckily for me she did.

"Hey Emz what's up?" Jessie spoke. "I need your advise. Tammy is not with you is he?" I asked, not wanting him to hear this. Jessie shook her head. "Nope he's out, I'm seeing him later." She smiled. "So what's up?"

I told her what happened earlier with Mason which caused her to squeal very loudly. "He's so going to ask you out." She practically yelled. "Shut up, no he's not." "Then how do you explain only inviting you round to his?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

I tried to think of a reason but I couldn't think of anything. I was still trying to work out this for myself.

"Exactly." Jessie said, bringing my attention back to her. "Now we are going to have you looking hot for your boy later." She said. I smiled and blushed, hoping he might actually ask me out. "I'll be round in half an hour." She added. I nodded and thanked her.

I hope things go the way I hope tonight but another part of me is thinking the worst. Only time will tell.

~~~~~~

I hope everyone is enjoying the story so far :)