Chapter 3

Emily POV
I've been doing social media for a while now. I love it and I can't imagine myself doing anything else.

The boys had gone training for their upcoming matches. They have definitely feeling a lot better today. Declan was at a different training ground to the others. I always find it weird cheering for both Chelsea and West Ham when they play against each other. I love all the boys but of course I want my brother to win.

Today me and my 2 best friends were doing a Q&A for my channel; they've been my best friends for a couple of years now. I met them at an event and we vibed straight away. I asked my followed last night on Instagram questions for us.

"Hi guys, what's up? I hope you are all well. I'm back today with the girls and we're going to be answering some of your questions." I said to the camera. "We can't wait. We always love your questions." Jessie exclaimed. "We are each going to read a question each and then the others have to answer, if we can." Amelia explained.

"The first question is for me. Are you related to Declan Rice." I read the first question. "Yes I am. He's my twin brother and he was born first, which he likes to remind me all the time." I giggled slightly at the last part.

"How did you girls meet? I love the friendship." Jessie read. "We all met at a fashion event a few years ago." She explained. "Our management introduced us and we've been besties ever since. Emily you got so drunk at the party." Amelia joked. "I did not." I protested. We laughed and reminisced about that night.

"You all need to name 3 Premier League players who you think are good looking/would date." Amelia read. "No! No way." I said, shaking my head.

I already knew who would be at the top of the list but Declan will no doubt watch this and rip the shit out of me. The girls know I have a crush on Mason but they don't know about the other night; knowing them if they found out they would end up telling Declan.

"We're all doing it." Jessie said. "Fine." I groaned.

Jessie chose Tammy Abraham, Ben Chilwell & Kyle Walker. Amelia chose Jack Grealish, Phil Foden & Rodri from Man City.

"Emily your turn." Amelia said, looking at me. I took a deep breath and pretended to have a think. "I would say Mason Mount, Jack Grealish & Phil Foden." I replied. "Nice choice girls." She was proud of our answers.

We continued so more questions, having a laugh along the way before coming to the end of the video. I did my goodbye and turned the camera off.

I'm pretty impressed how calm I stayed when saying masons name, I don't think the girls picked up on it. I know I will receive some stick from my brother and the other boys.