Chapter 6

Mason POV
Today we are all going round to Declan's place. I know Emily will be there and it's going to be so hard to keep away from her.

I've spoken to Ben about Emily and he says I need to speak to both Emily and Declan separately. If Declan doesn't approve of this, nothing can happen with Emily and the thought of this breaks my heart.

The boys and I were crashed on the couch and Emily was in the kitchen with Declan. They do have the best twin relationship and I honestly don't want to get in the middle of that but I don't want to have any what ifs or regrets.

"Dude just go and pull Declan for a chat."  Ben said, making my attention go from Emily to the boys. "You need to do it soon, you can tell how much this is eating you up inside." He added. "We just want to see you happy Mason and clearly Emily is the person who makes you happy." Tammy said, with a slight smile. I sighed and looked up. I know the boys were right. "Not today." I said. "I don't want to ruin the atmosphere here and make everyone uncomfortable and awkward." I added.

"Right boys, what are we playing?" Declan asked, joining us. "FIFA!" They all yelled. "You boys are so going down." Emily said, sitting in the middle of me and Declan. "She's competitive just like her twin." Kai joked. "I think she's worse." Declan laughed. "I can hear you guys." Emily said, slapping Declan's arm. I laughed and looked at her. She gave me that gorgeous smile and then a wink.

This is going to be a long night.