Chapter 4

Emily POV
I had just finished my workout and I heard my phone ring. I had a look and Jessie wanted to FaceTime.

I accepted the call and then her face popped up on screen. "Hey Emz." She smiled. "Hey Jessie, are you okay." I replied. "Yeah I'm good. I wanted to know what you are doing today?" She asked. "Nothing I know of, why?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "Tammy has asked me to go to the training ground to watch the Chelsea boys train and he has said you can come too." She beamed. "I'm not sure." "Why not?" Jessie asked. "I don't want to be a third wheel." I groaned. "You won't be. Plus a certain brown haired footballer who plays for Chelsea will be there." She winked, which made me roll my eyes.

I told the girls about what happened at the club with Mason. They screamed with excitement but they know not to mention anything, especially to Declan.

"Come on it can give you two time to talk without having to worry about Declan." Jessie said. I sighed knowing she was right. It would be nice to get to know him. "Fine, I'll come." I said in defeat. Jessie was excited. "I'll be there in 30 minutes." She smiled. I nodded and hung up so I could quickly go and get changed.

~~~~~~~~

We arrived at the stadium and I followed Jessie to where we were going. I had decided on wearing a blue hoodie, blue and white tracksuit bottoms and customised air forces, which my mum got me for my birthday. I did natural makeup and I put my hair in a ponytail. Whilst I was getting ready I decided to film it as a Get Ready With Me for my YouTube channel.

Jessie has been getting really close with Tammy recently and I know she's been to watch them train before. In all honestly, they make such a cute couple. They have been keeping it out of the public eye for the moment as they didn't want people knowing yet; to be honest I don't blame them. Having a relationship in the public eye can be quite daunting.

~~~~~~~~

I had so much fun watching the boys train. I'm not going to lie, I felt like bit of a traitor as Declan plays for West Ham and I'm currently supporting the boys who play for Chelsea but he knows I'll support him the most over anyone.

I saw Jessie smiling. I followed her gaze to see Tammy. He waved with a massive smile before turning his attention back to training. Jessie was giddy and it made me happy knowing she was happy at last.

"Hey." A unknown voice said next to me. We turned around and saw a girl with long brown hair, green eyes and a perfect smile.

"Hi." I smiled. "I'm Logan, I'm Ben's girlfriend. You must be Emily, Declan's twin right?" She asked, sitting down next to me. I smiled. "Yes that's right. This is Jessie, she's one of my friends." I introduced her. They both said hi. "Ah so you're the girl Tammy never shuts up about." She motioned to Jessie causing her to blush. "I guess I am." Jessie giggled slightly.

"So what about you Emily? Dating anyone?" Logan asked me. I looked down to the pitch and saw Mason. "Nope, 100% single." I said, my focus still on the number 19 Chelsea player.

Me and Mason kept making glances at each other. He kept smiling which made my heart beat faster.

"Mason seems to be a bit distracted today and why does he keep looking over here?" Logan asked, very confused. Jessie looked at me with a smirk and Logan finally caught on. "Ah so you're the reason." Logan smirked. "I bet you're glad you came now." Jessie said, nudging my arm. "Oh shut up." I pushed her and focused my attention back to Mason.

Me and Jessie got to know Logan a lot better. She seems smitten with Ben and to be honest they look like the perfect couple.

We have all decided to have a girls day out one day and she can also meet Hannah. I know they'll get on.