Chapter 2

Emily POV
I woke up the next morning with the sun shining through the blinds. My eyes had to adjust to the bright room and then all of a sudden I felt my head banging. The memory of all the alcohol I consumed the night before came rushing back to me. I really didn't want to get up, I felt ill but last night was definitely worth it.

I grabbed a bobble from my dressing table and threw my hair up in a bun. I looked in the mirror 'wow I look rough' I thought to myself.

I quietly went to the kitchen, making sure not to wake up the boys. I mean with their snoring, I'd be surprised if I did wake them. I took some painkillers with a glass of water. A groan behind me startled me. I turned around and it was Mason.

Damn he still looks fit even hungover.

"Pass me some painkillers please." He groaned, with his elbows resting on the counter and his head in his hands. I passed some painkillers with a glass of water. Once he had swallowed them and drank all of the water he thanked me.

There was a silence. It wasn't awkward, it was peaceful. Mason started to stared at me with a smile. "What?" I asked him confused. Mason said nothing. He walked over to me and hugged me. "You don't remember flirting with me last night do you?" He whispered against my skin, sending my heart into a frenzy. I pulled away shocked and confused. I couldn't find any words. "Don't worry Declan doesn't know." He said. A wave of relief washed over my body. "Anyway I kind of liked it." He whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

What is this boy trying to do to me?!

We were interrupted by the rest of the boys making me and Mason quickly pull apart. Luckily, none of them saw us together. However, they were looking just as rough as the both of us.

Mason POV
Today we were just having a chilled day. I mean no one was in the mood to do anything.

Me and Emily got close last night. We were really flirty and danced together for most of the night. I've had feelings for her a while now but I don't want to ruin my friendship with Declan.

I'm so glad we don't have training today, I don't think anyone would have coped. Tammy was being sick all morning he was that ill, I couldn't imagine him training; I was shocked he could make it away from the toilet to be honest.

We had been watching Netflix all day and had ordered food, no one could be bothered to get up and cook. Emily was sat next to me and I saw her getting closer and closer. I felt my heart race.

Why am I getting nervous?

She put her head on my shoulder and I saw her smile. I looked at Declan and he smiled and looked back at the tv. He knows me and Emily have always been close and this is something he's use to.

I just wish everyone knew how I truly felt about her. I wish she knew.