Chapter 7

Mason POV
It's been a week since we all played fifa at Declan's and I've still not told Emily or Declan how I feel. I keep getting the courage to do it and then I bottle it.

What if Emily just sees me as a brother? I mean I've known her for years. I don't want to ruin anything.

Emily POV
"Have I ever told you guys how good looking Tammy is." Jessie said as we waited for the match to start.

Today it's Chelsea vs West Ham and both Declan and Mason were on the line up.

"Oh only like 10 times already." Amelia joked. "Good and I'll keep reminding you guys." Jessie said, causing us all to laugh. "So Emily, who are you supporting today? Your twin or your crush?" Logan asked, wiggling her eyebrows. "Shush! Someone could hear you." I said, slapping her arm. "And to answer your question I'm supporting both teams but we all know I want my brother to do well." I added.

My eyes went from West Ham over to the boys in blue, in particular to the boy who is always catching my eye. A smile crept on my face as I saw him laughing with his teammates.

I did want to tell Mason and Declan about how I feel but I know how protective Declan gets when a boy I like enters my life.

I always seem to fall for the boys who use me for fame or to get to Declan and his friends; as well as that I seem to get into toxic, controlling relationships. My last boyfriend was really controlling; he didn't want me seeing anyone without his permission, he isolated me from my friends and I never saw Declan as much. I've not been in a relationship since, I find it hard to trust people, I don't like people getting close... I just don't want to get hurt again. To be honest, after everything I've been through I don't blame Declan for being overprotective.

Mason looked over in our direction and smiled. It honestly took all my strength not to run on the pitch and kiss him.

"Hey! Emily?" Amelia said, pulling me from my thoughts. "What were you thinking about?" She asked. "Oh nothing." I said, trying to shake the thought of my ex boyfriend out of my head.

The girls started to quietly squeal, knowing I was thinking about Mason. I didn't want to tell them I was thinking about my ex. Jessie and Amelia were amazing getting me through it all. Logan does know and she has been supportive.

"Your boy will do you proud." Logan smiled, resting her head on my shoulder for a moment. "Doesn't Tammy look good in his kit." Jessie said, gazing at him. "Here we go again." Logan said, making us laugh.

Our attention was then drawn to the pitch as the game began.