Chapter 21

Emily POV
A few days ago, Declan, Mason, Tammy, Logan, Ben and I all were out for dinner. It was hard being out and not being able to be an actual couple with Mason. All I wanted to do was hold his hand, cuddle into him, you know the usual couple things to do.

We thought we were alone when we were out and we had a hug and a kiss; we couldn't wait much longer. What we didn't know was that paparazzi were there and caught us. Of course it was all over social media within hours. We've kept it a secret for a month which to be honest is pretty good. Mason felt guilty and kept apologising all afternoon but I've reassured him it's not his fault.

I have been getting some hate for dating him. I'm not going to lie, it has been a bit hard but I've tried my best not let it affect me. However, there have been so much love sent towards the both of us and so many people are happy for us. This is what I'm focusing on. I've got the best people around me to support me and Mason.

Today Mason, Declan and I are doing a Q&A for my YouTube channel. I asked on my Instagram last night questions for us and I've got a lot of responses.

We were getting ready to do the YouTube. Mason was sat on my left, Declan on my right.

"Hey guys, what is up? I hope you are all well." I started my intro. "Today I am doing a Q&A with my twin Declan and my boy, Mason. I have a lot of requests to do this video so here it is." I continued. Mason wrapped arm around shoulders, pulled me in and gave me a kiss on the head. "Why do I feel like I'm third wheeling." Declan joked, rolling his eyes. Mason and I laughed.

"Question one, how did we all meet?" I read. "I met Declan when we around 6 years old whilst training for Chelsea academy." Mason spoke. "Oh my god the trims." I burst out laughing. "They've come along way." Mason joked. "I left Chelsea and went to West Ham and Mase as you all know stayed for Chelsea." Declan said. "I was always at Declan's games and with these two becoming best friends, I got to know Mason and the other boys so they're all stuck with me." I added.

"How does Declan feel about Mason dating his twin?" I read the second question. "I mean I was shocked at first. I never knew they felt that way about each other. But I love them both and if they're happy together and Mason protects her, I'll support them all the way." Declan said, giving me a hug. "They're kinda cute together I suppose." He added with a chuckled. Mason and I looked at each other with a smile.

"Emily, how are you dealing with everyone knowing you're with Mason?" I read. I looked at Mason and he squeezed my thigh. He knew I was nervous. "We didn't want our relationship to come out the way it did. I've had some hate and I've tried so hard not to let it get to me. It can be hard when you read comments like I'm not good enough, I'm ugly, Mason can do better etc. I'm not going to lie, me and Mason have argued a couple of times about it but we've worked it out. I mean I'm dating a footballer who loads of girls love and they have been trying their shot." I explained.

"I would never cheat on Emz! No one in the world comes even close to her. She's my girl, and the only girl in the world that I want to be with." Mason said, kissing my head. "I've got these 2, both our families, my friends, and all of the boys supporting us and it does make it easier. I appreciate anyone who does send me positive and loving comments about my relationship, you have no idea how a little thing can make someone's day." I said. "We both have been receiving so much love and some of you have been sending edits which you have put so much time and effort it, we really do appreciate everything." Mason added, holding me close.

"Would you go on a double date with Deccers & Lauren?" I read. "Yes!" I nearly yelled. "I love Lauren so much." I was excited. "I'm up for that." Mason said and then kissed my head. "Lauren if you see this, we're going on a double date." Declan said to the camera, chuckling.

We had a lot more questions, we tried to get through as many as we could. We laughed a lot and the boys wind each other up. It's been nice to reminisce about our past memories from our childhood as well. The boys were messing around during the video as always, I know I'm gonna have to edit this a lot.

"Right guys, that's all the questions we're reading tonight. We might do a part 2. Thank you..." "Before we end the video, I just want to say I don't want any hate sent towards both of them, especially Emily. She can't help that's she's falling for Mase and vice versa. Please be happy for them and show your love and support. Honestly I've never seen both of them happy as they are now together." Declan interrupted me. I teared up at his loving words and I gave him a hug. "I love their bond." Mason gushed and joined in with the hug.

"I hope you all like the video. If you want to see these two in more videos please let me know. I'll see you all later." I said and waved, then ended the video.

"Dec, thank you for saying that on camera, it does mean a lot to me." I spoke to my twin. "I only want the best for you sis and clearly Mason is the boy who makes you happy." He replied. I smiled and looked at Mason who gave me a kiss. "Watch the PDA in front of your twin please." Declan joked, covering his eyes. We all laughed as I cuddled into Mason. "I don't say it enough but I do love you Declan. You're the best brother I could ask for." Declan gave me a hug. "I love you too sis."

I was staying at Mason's tonight, like most nights. I wore one of his Chelsea tops for bed; his clothes are so oversized I love it. "I love it when you wear my clothes. I do want them back you know." Mason smirked, pulling me closer to him.

He knows I've got a few of his hoodies and tops at mine which I don't give back. I like wearing them and they smell like him, why wouldn't I keep them.

"I can't help it. I love wearing your clothes." I smiled. "Anyway that's my role of the girlfriend, to steal your clothes and you never getting them back." I giggled. "It's a good a job I love you." Mason chuckled.

Mason's eyes went wide when he realised what he said. My mouth hit the floor. We've not said the L word to each other yet.

"Babe if it's too soon, it's fine, please don't feel pressured to say...." I interrupted him by kissing him passionately. I finally pulled away, smiling widely.

"I love you too Mason Tony Mount. I've loved you since the day I met you at Stamford bridge." I confessed. "Really? Since then?" He was a bit shocked as I've never told anyone that before. I nodded. "I didn't exactly know what that feeling was back then but now I do and I don't want this feeling to stop." I shyly spoke. Mason beamed. "My love for you will never stop princess." He kissed me again. "Oh and you know I've always hated it when you use my full name." He chuckled. "I know and that's why I do it." I giggled.

Mason and I both went to bed with the biggest smiles on our faces. I cuddled into him, not wanting to let go.

That's my boy. The love of my life.