Chapter 31

Emily POV
My memory is getting better which I'm glad about. Everyone has been amazing with their support and it has made this a lot easier to get through.

Things with Mason have been amazing, better than I could have hoped for. We've talked everything out and we have agreed to put the incident behind us and move forward. I know we are meant to be together and I want to make this work, we both do.

Chelsea are playing in the Super Cup at Belfast and of course I'm going with them.

Mason and I were asleep in our hotel room. I woke up the day of the game, my eyes adjusting to the room. My head was on Mason's chest and his arms wrapped around me. I looked up and he was already looking at me with a smile.

"Morning princess." He smiled, playing with my hair. "Morning babe." I yawned. "Were you watching me sleep?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows. Mason blushed and then kissed my head; I take that as a yes. "You know it's creepy to watch someone sleep." I teased him. Mason chuckled and kissed me.

Once I pulled away he just stared at me, happiness in his eyes. "Mase stop staring at me like that." I gently pushed his chest. "Sorry. I still can't believe you're here with me. You have no idea how much I've missed you, I don't want to lose you again." He confessed. I kissed him again, my hand on his cheek and the other on his chest.

"I promise you will never lose me again. You're mine." I said against his lips. "Forever?" He asked. "Forever. Now go and get a shower and get ready for the game. I'll get us some breakfast." I replied.

Whilst Mason was in the shower, I went to get breakfast to bring up to the room.

As I was getting everything ready, Mason wrapped his arms around me and kissed my shoulder. "You ready for food?" I asked, turning round to see him in just a towel. Mason smirked at my reaction. "Eyes up here baby." He teased.

My eyes couldn't help wander his body. Damn.

"Breakfast is ready for my champion." I said after a few minutes of staring at him, my eyes still wandering his body. "We've not won yet." He chuckled. "But you will. You'll always be a champion to me no matter what." I said, wrapping my arms around his neck.

Mason's grip tightened a little as he kissed my shoulder and then my neck. "Masssee." I giggled. "We don't have time." "I'll make time for you." He said seductively against my skin and then continued to kiss my neck. "You've got to get to the stadium." I said, a moan slipping out as he hit my sweet spot. "Fine." He groaned as he pulled away. "Continue this later?" He asked with a devilish smirk. I nodded with a smile.

We arrived at the stadium and we went to see the boys. I saw Logan with Chilly. They make me so happy. Jessie was supposed to be here but she's not very well. Tammy understands and she has promised she'll watch it from home.

We wished the boys luck. "Good luck baby. You'll do amazing." I kissed him. "I've got my lucky charm in the stands, that's all the luck I need." He said, his fingers running up and down my side. I smiled and kissed him again. "I forgot how sexy you look in my kit." He whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. I looked at him and he still had lust in his eyes. "Later." I giggled and rolled my eyes at how turned on he was. I gave him another kiss before Logan and I went to our seats.

I am so nervous for this game. I want them to win so badly.

During the match, Mason got angry with another player. The other Chelsea boys pulled Mason away to calm him down. I wanted to go down and see him, to calm him down but I knew I wasn't allowed. Logan gripped my hand as she saw how worried I was for him. "He'll be fine." Logan reassured me. Mason saw me in the crowd and smiled, and then went on with the game; thankfully he was a lot calmer.

The game ended 1-1 each, even after extra time no one else scored which meant penalties. I hate penalties.

Mason was up for his penalty and I felt my heart race. I prayed he would score. Everyone was sitting on the edge of their seats. Luckily he scored and the stadium went crazy. I cheered so loudly, my boy did it. Mason pointed at me and winked with the biggest smile on his face. "See, you are his lucky charm." Logan hugged me. We were both ecstatic.

Chelsea won the penalties and I cheered so loud, the whole stadium went crazy for Chelsea.

I am so proud of them all, especially my boy and to make things even better, I was here to watch and support them. They had trained so hard for this moment and all of that hard work has paid off. Now I can celebrate with my boy.

Logan and I ran straight on the pitch, and I headed straight to Mason. He saw me and he had the biggest smile on his face. I ran in his arms as he picked me up, my legs wrapped around his waist.

"I am so proud of you baby." I said in his ear. "I knew you could do it." Mason squeezed me tighter. He finally put me down and immediately kissed me. The stadium was still going crazy. I pulled away and hugged him. "I love you my champion." "I love you more baby." We enjoyed the rest of the celebrations on the pitch, the fans were still going crazy.

We celebrated with the boys for the rest of the night. This was a proud day for Chelsea.