Chapter 25

Mason POV
It had been 2 weeks since the accident. Me and the boys have been up to see Emily everyday but she's still not awake. We've still had to play games and in all honesty, I would rather be with Emz. We've lost one game and drew another.

Declan isn't doing well. He didn't attend training at West Ham but the manager understood; being with Emily is where he needs to be.

Chelsea had just finished training and me, Ben and Kai decided to go to the hospital. We didn't bother getting changed, I wanted to be there as quick as possible.

Once we arrived where Emily was, Declan saw us at her window and came out to see us. "Still no change." Declan sighed. "Why don't we go and get some coffee. Mase you go sit with Emily." Chilly said. The boys agreed and I went into the room and sat next to her.

I gently kissed her hand and locked our fingers together. "Hey gorgeous girl. It's your favourite Chelsea player." I lightly chuckled. "I love you so much Emz and when you wake up, I will spend the rest of my life making it up to you." I gently kissed her hand. "Oh please baby wake up. The world is falling apart without you princess, my world is falling apart." I cried.

I felt her gently squeeze my hand. I looked up and she was slowly waking up.

I ran outside and called for a doctor. A doctor and some nurses came running in and told me to wait outside. The boys saw what was going on and thought the worse. "Boys she's waking up." They looked so relieved and happy.

We paced outside her door until the doctor came out. "I wouldn't overwhelm her, she can remember the accident but I don't know what else. Why don't two of you go in and speak to her." The doctor said.

We decided on me and Declan. I took a deep breath and followed Declan into the room. "Emily!" Declan was relieved. "You scared us." He said, giving her a gentle hug. "I love you too. Where's Leighton?" She asked.

My heart broke at that name.

Declan and I looked at each other. "Emz do you not remember you broke up with him?" Declan spoke. Emily laughed. "Don't be stupid. Now where is he?"

I walked out of there crying. She can't remember leaving him and being with me.

Declan POV
"What's up with Mason? And why is he here?" Emily asked. "He's been here everyday talking to you. Do you not remember what happened before the crash?" Emily shook her head.

I left her alone for a few moments and went outside. Mason was heart broken. The love of his life doesn't remember they were together.

"Doctor you have to do something." I pleaded. "There's nothing we can do. Don't pressure her but just slowly remind her of her life before this. Something will trigger it and it'll come flooding back." He explained. "Will she get her memory back or is there a chance she won't get it back at all?" Mason asked, he was nervous to hear the answer. "It can take time but I'm hopeful she will get her memory back." He gently smiled.

A wave of relief washed over the boys. We thanked the doctor as he headed off.

"We'll get her memory back and you two can be back together again." I said to Mason. "I hope you're right." He looked so defeated.

I've got to help get her memory back for everyone's sake especially Mason's; it would kill him if she never remembers the life they had and what they wanted for the future. I know Emily and Mason are meant to be together.