Chapter 11

Emily POV
I finally chose an outfit, thanks to the help of Jessie. We decided to go casual but comfy. I ended up wearing a pink oversized T-shirt, blue ripped jeans and my Jordans. I had put on natural makeup and I took my hair of the plaits that they were in for 24 hours; this gave it a nice wave.

I'm currently sat in the car on the drive of Mason's house. I'm so nervous to go in. I don't know what Mason is planning. Maybe I'm overthinking everything and it'll just be a chill night. However, another part of me is thinking the worst.

I looked at my phone and all of the girls had sent a message on our group chat wishing me luck and for me to tell them all the gossip when we have a girls night.

I took a deep breath and walked up to the door and rang the bell. A few moments later, the door opened to reveal an attractive Chelsea player with the biggest smile on his face. He was wearing grey joggers and hoodie which made me weak.

"Hey, sorry I'm a bit late." I apologised. "Don't worry about it. I'm glad you came." He said, letting me in. We headed to the living room and sat on the sofa.

There was a silence for a few moments. It wasn't an awkward silence, I never have awkward silences with Mason, we just sat and enjoyed each other's company.

"So what's the plan for this afternoon?" I asked. "I thought maybe we could order some food, watch a film or play fifa." He suggested. "Sounds good to me." I smiled. "Just means I can beat you at another game of fifa." I teased him. "Hey you know you cheated the last time and you know it." Mason pouted.

He has never done that before and damn he was hot. I wouldn't mind seeing him do that again. I will never get that image out of my head for a long time.

"Emily?" Mason asked, bringing me out of my thoughts. "Sorry." I blushed hard, knowing he saw me staring at him.

Mason POV
I'm so glad Emily came, a small part of me didn't think she would. She looks gorgeous, I mean she looks good whatever she wears.

Today is the today I'm going to confess how I feel and I'm not backing out. I hope it goes the way that I want.

~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this is so short but please let me know if you are enjoying it :)