Chapter 18

Mason POV
Emily and I have been dating for just under a month now and things have been amazing in that time. I've never felt like this with a girl before but things with her just feel natural.

We've been on a few more dates since the first one. Emily has not been to one of my games recently as she has been working a lot but I am so proud of everything she is doing.

Declan surprisingly is still really supportive of us. He has warned me to look after Emily which I will always do, I'd never let anyone hurt her.

I've not seen her much this week as we've both have had busy schedules which is why we are having date night at mine. I've missed her a lot, but we've talked on FaceTime every night without fail.

Today I am cooking for her, with help from the boys as I'm not exactly a chef; I can do cheese on toast but that's about it. The boys obviously made fun of me but they were happy to help out - they want to see me happy and they know that Emily is the girl for me.

"See you tonight gorgeous. I can't wait to spend more time with you." I smiled as I looked at her beautiful features whilst on FaceTime together. "I can't wait." Emily beamed. "Are you still sure it's ok for me to stay over?" She asked and I nodded. "I've missed you." I confessed. "I just want to spend time with you." I added.

Emily beamed and it honestly made my heart race. She doesn't understand how beautiful she actually is. That smile is so infectious, she has such a good heart. Just everything about her is perfect and I make sure to tell her that everyday.

Emily POV
Mason had told me to dress comfy so a tracksuit it is. I was excited to see Mason again, it's been the longest week but today's finally come.

Seeing Mason open the door in a grey tracksuit was doing crazy things to my feelings and emotions, it was a sight that I enjoyed and I will see again.

Surprisingly the food was pretty good, despite it being cooked by mason and a few of his teammates.

My feelings are definitely growing for the brown haired Chelsea player and I didn't want them to stop.
"I'm just going to the loo." I said, giving Mason a quick peck on the lips before he started to clear the table. Mason smiled into the kiss and then I headed to the bathroom.

Once I was finished, I decided to see if Mason had bought any new trainers. He has so many and it amazes me has room whenever he buys new ones.

I suddenly felt a pair of arms wrap around me which made me jump. "Sorry babe. I didn't mean to startle you." Mason said.

I turned round to face Mason with a slight smile whilst his cheeks turned a bit red. "I like that nickname." I winked. Mason's innocent little face turned into a smirk. Without saying a word, he brought our bodies closer together until there was no space left and then kissed me.

Mason knows how to make me weak. He's such a caring and loving person but he also has a naughty side which I absolutely love.

He finally pulled away so we could catch our breath. "I still can't believe I can kiss you, that we can do all of this." He said, still trying to get over the fact im here with him, in his arms. I rested my forehead against his. "Nothing is going to ruin this." We both smiled.

I gently brushed my lips against his, teasing him ever so slightly. "I hate it when you do that." He pouted. I giggled and cuddled into him, feeling safe in his arms. "You're cute." I mumbled against his chest and then I felt his grip tighten around me.

"Do you want to go and play a game of fifa or something?" Mason asked, before he placed a kiss on my head. I shrugged. "We always play fifa." I groaned. "Aww is my baby scared in case she loses against the best player." He joked. I pulled away with a smirk. "Remind me, who won the last game? Oh yes that was me." I teased him. "I only let you win last time since we weren't dating." He had that look in his eye, the look of no one beats Mason Mount.

"So what will my boyfri-" I stopped myself as we aren't at that stage yet. Mason smirked. "So what will my future potential boyfriend do?" I asked with confidence whilst raising an eyebrow with a slight smirk.

I want Mason to be my boyfriend and I wanted to hint at that. I have never felt like this with a boy before. I don't flinch when I'm with Mason, he makes me feel safe. He makes me feel special.

"First, future boyfriend eh? Well maybe I can change that." He smiled. "Mase what are you saying?" I asked, furrowing my brows. "Now feels right and if it's too soon I completely understand." He paused for a moment. "Emily Rice, will you be my official girlfriend?" He asked and I knew he was nervous. "Yes Mason, I will." I beamed.

Mason beamed and kissed me again. My hands making their way to his hair and tugging at it ever so slightly. Mason smiled into the kiss, I guess he liked that.

Mason finally pulled away and smiled. "Finally you're mine." He said. "Forever." I pecked just lips. "Oh before I forget, with this game of fifa, I won't be so easy on you, no more mr nice guy." He said, almost seductively. "I can't wait to see that." I wrapped my arms around his torso and gently kissed him.

We played a few rounds of fifa, Mason winning 2 of them. Of course he was smug. It's cute seeing this side of him.

We went to bed and cuddled for the rest of the night, my head resting on his chest listening to his heart beat. I had one of his T-shirt's on, I mean it's a typical girlfriend thing to do.

That's my boy. I can officially say I'm Mason Mount's girlfriend. He's definitely the one.

~~~~~~~~
A/N - I hope you enjoy this chapter! I'm thinking about doing another story once I've done this. Please let me know if you want another Mason Mount story or Jack Grealish in the comments :)