Bilinski, Biles Bilinski

Stiles and I didn't get much sleep that night. Well, Stiles didn't get much sleep that night. I never went to bed. 

Scott had called us and told us about his conversation with Allison. Basically, he got dumped, but he kept denying those accusations. So, Stiles decided to take Scott out to get his mind off her. 

He said I was coming, but I told him I was too tired and didn't feel well. Of course, I had to convince him several times before he actually left.

They were out for most of the night, and when they got back, Scott dropped Stiles off, totally drunk off his ass. "Make sure he gets some water or something other than alcohol." Scott handed Stiles over to me.

Stiles stumbled forward, grabbing my shoulders for support. "Hi--hi, Taylor. I'm gonna go...d--down." Stiles lay down on the floor, spread out like a star. I turned my head to look at him. This is gonna be a long night.

"Are you gonna be okay?" I turned to look back at Scott.

"I should be the one asking you that." I pointed out. Scott sighed and looks down to his feet. "I lost her, Taylor."

"You didn't lose her, Scott. I think you scared her more, that's all. She got scared and reacted, and she'll realize she wants you back. Trust me." I lightly punched him in the shoulder so he stopped pouting.

Scott smiled like a puppy and looked up at me, "Are you sure?"

I rolled my eyes, took my phone from my back pocket, and handed it to Scott. "What am I looking at?"

I pointed to my phone screen, "Allison has texted me every night since the first day of school about you. Telling me about little interactions you guys have, the things you say that make her heart skip a beat, asking questions about you; so yes, trust me, Scott. She's gonna come back to you. Just be patient and give her space." Scott scrolled through the text messages with a happy smile on his lips.

"Taylor." Stiles groaned from behind me, "I need helppp." 

I closed my eyes and sighed as Scott put my phone back in my hand, "Have fun." A smirk crossed his face as he left for his car.

"Taylor?" I turned around to find Stiles lying face down on the floor. "Can you--please get me a-a pillow. This ground hurts my head."

I sighed, closed the door, and walked over to Stiles. "Well, how about I get you to your bed? Does that sound better than the floor?"

"Mine as well bring the bed down here with the pi--pillow."

"Oh God," I whispered to myself. I bent down and rolled Stiles over to his back, "Come on Stiles, you gotta get up. I can't carry you upstairs by myself." I crouched down next to him. Stiles just looked over at me and laughed.

"What?" I laughed with him.

Stiles brought his arm up to pat the top of my head. "You are very pretty, Taylor." I took his hand off my head, "Well, you're very pretty too, Stiles." Stiles just smiled and continued laughing to himself. I grabbed his hand, "Now, pretty boy, let's get you to bed, yeah?"

"Only if you come with me." Stiles sloppily got up from the floor, leaning on me for support. 

"No, I was gonna go home," I replied, teasing him. Stiles threw his head back, groaning and crashing onto the couch, burying his face in a pillow.

"Stiles, what are you doing?" He replied with his face still in the pillow. "Stiles, I can't understand you when your face is in a pillow." Stiles threw his head back and rolled over to face me, where I crouched in front of the couch. "I don't want you to leaveee."