I Can't Escape the Way I Love You

Song: I Love You by Billie Eilish

You guys might hate me for the way I ended this chapter😃

-------------------------------------------------------

(Taylor's POV)

Present Day

"Do I need to go over the plan again, or does everyone understand?" I asked, leaning over a desk in a meeting room down the hall.

Nobody replied, so I went over the plan one last time. "Okay, one last time." I took a deep breath. "Tate, Alma, and Joey won't be gone too long. I didn't kill the security cameras in one room, but from my time here, I learned that a small white light will blink five times in the corner of every room whenever someone leaves or enters the premises." 

They nod. "Now, Tate. As you can see, I have no clue what his powers hold; that was the first time I've ever seen him use his magic, so he's a wild card–"

"Which is a great feeling," Stiles said sarcastically.

"But," I ignored his comment and continued, "Alma and Joey are a different story. Alma can control the human body. She can slow the heart rate, raise it, kill it, bring your energy down, stop airflow to your lungs, you name it. But this is what you're going to do to stop her. Her left hand," I raised mine in the air, shoulder height, "is her dominant hand. It's always the left hand whenever I've seen her use her powers. She isn't trained or skilled in her right hand whatsoever. So, I don't care how you do it, but if you want to stop her, break her left hand." 

I looked at Stiles, and he was looking at me. " And it just can't be a break. You must damage a nerve in her hand, so it's useless." 

Stiles nodded.

I looked at the group, "I have no idea if Joey will try to possess any of you or if he has yet–" All of their faces fell as they shared a look. I ignored this and continued, "But I feel he won't. I'm unsure why, but he's a better fighter than a witch." I looked at Scott, "Joey won't go down easy. Even if you're a werewolf, he won't go down with a fight."

Scott nodded.

I cleared my throat, "Now for the plan. Tate, Alma, and Joey thought I was dead, and I would like to keep it that way for as long as possible. So, when we get a signal that they come back, you guys head upstairs to the open space on the left. You hold them off there for as long as possible while I sneak into the closed-off open space on the right. Someone run out of the room and lead them in there, and whatever you do, do not come into that room." I glanced at Stiles, who was already staring at me.

Stiles knew I was mainly pointing this out to him. He was almost as stubborn as me when it, well, when it came to me. I knew it wouldn't go easy if he were the one who led them into the room.

"Any questions?"

The group stared at me blankly, taking in that this was, in fact, our lives now. Allison cleared her throat, "What will you do to them once you get them in there?"

Kill them. I will give them no mercy as I drain every ounce of life from their body like they did to all those girls. I will make sure they die a slow, painful death as I did. I mean, I didn't die, but I will never get the old me back. This was me now. Planning on how to kill and do it well, blood on my hands and death on my mind.

On the other hand, I didn't want them dead. It was too nice of a punishment. Instead of death, they could rot in the bottom of Eichen House for the rest of their miserable lives. Trapped in the closed unit. But that risked the chance of them getting out, coming for me.