Where The Hell is Derek Hale?

"I'm just gonna say it," I sighed, "we're totally lost."

Stiles scoffed, "Taylor, we're not lost. I know exactly where we're going."

"Then why did we just walk in a complete circle?"

He furrowed his eyebrows, looking down at me, "We did not just walk in a circle–"

"Yes, we did," I cut him off. "I would know because I've seen that man," I pointed at the man standing by the side of one of the buildings, "peeing there. Twice." Stiles looks away from me quickly to where I'm pointing. "I was repulsed the first time and the second time."

"Okay," Stiles sighed as he looked around the town.

Let me tell you one thing: it's all Derek's fault. Well, let me put this lightly: Derek got kidnapped, and now we're somewhere trying to save him.

We're totally lost with, and can I say, a horribly stupid plan to rescue him. "We're lost," Stiles finally agrees.

People are everywhere, doing what they do on any typical day. On the other hand, Stiles and I are standing in the middle of the square, looking like idiots because we are lost and don't know what to do.

"This doesn't seem so bad," he said, trying to sound optimistic.

"It's not the town, it's the plan." I finally told him.

"What's wrong with the plan?"

"Stiles," I said, annoyed, "this could be the stupidest plan we've ever devised. You're aware of that, right?"

Nodding, Stiles started to walk in a different direction as I followed closely behind. "I'm aware it's not our best..."

"We are going to die," I muttered, flinching as someone smashed an empty beer bottle on the side of some wall. The others around the man cheered. Stiles grabbed my arm and pulled me as close to him as he could as the men cheered louder, smashing more bottles.

"I really do love your positive attitude," Stiles remarked sarcastically, moving us away from the drunk people smashing bottles.

"I just don't want to die in a town that I've never even heard of before."

"I won't let you die," Stiles said while he grabbed hold of my hand, interlocking our fingers. "But that also goes both ways. You can't let me die, either." He squeezed my hand tighter, "But don't worry, none of these people will kill us. They're harmless."

"I'm not worried about the people. The plan is stupid, and that's what will kill us," I clarified.

"Mmh," he smiled at me, "thank you for that."

Stiles and I walked street after street until he thought we had found the right building. In front of said building stood two guys who moved quickly, arms across their chests as we stopped right in front of them.

This was definitely our stop. Coming to the same conclusion as me, Stiles nudged me with his elbow, telling me this was my cue.

I cleared my throat, "Estamos aquí para la fiesta?" I waited nervously for either of the guards to say anything, but neither of them did. They just stood there, arms crossed, not impressed. I nudged Stiles with my elbow, telling him he was up.

He looked, sighed, and reached into his back pocket. I stepped back as he held out a card and showed it to both the guards. I watched, holding my breath because we'd have to resort to Plan C if this didn't work.

Plan C involves these two getting caught in my magic, which will not be fun.

The one guard smirked at Stiles and his card. He looked over his shoulder at the corner of the entrance.