Blind To Love

A/N: New Characters!

Finn Wittrock as Tate

Troain Bellisario as Alma

Drew Starkey as Joey

--------------------------------------------------------

I didn't sleep at all that night.

I couldn't.

I couldn't get Stiles out of my mind.

After everything I said to him, I can't believe I left him there. 

God, the things I said to him.

I wish I could hug him and take it all back. I didn't mean anything I said.

But yet, I'm still so mad at him. Why do I feel like this? Why do I feel so guilty when I didn't do anything wrong? I told him how I felt about what he did, yet I still feel guilty. Like I did something wrong.

I checked my phone every hour, waiting for his text or call.

But I got nothing.

I told him not to talk to me. Why did I say that?

I was mad then, but I didn't mean to say that.

I want Stiles to talk to me. I need him to talk to me. He's my best friend, and I can't live without him.

He's always been there for me. When we were in second grade, some kid cut me in line for the slide, and Stiles pushed him for doing so. Because of this, we both had to spend time on the wall for the rest of recess.

The time my "boyfriend" in fifth grade broke up with me, he spent the night at my house, and we binged-watched the Shrek movie series to cheer me up. Or the one time I broke my arm at practice, and he didn't leave my side for an entire month.

Then, there was the night I fell in love with him. That night, he acted like I was the only person in the world and the only person that mattered. Nobody else existed.

Looking back at it, it almost felt like he felt the same way. That he also loved me. But, looking where we are now, I don't even think he'll be able to talk to me, let alone look at me.

I texted him, called him, and even emailed him. But he never responded.

See, I can hold a pretty damn good grudge, but the one person who can do it better than me is Stiles Stilinski.

I tried to distract myself with my favorite movies, but nothing worked. I couldn't stop myself from crying. I watched Pitch Perfect, Mean Girls, Clueless, and even Guardians of the Galaxy for a good laugh, but nothing worked.

My alarm for school finally went off. I thought the night would never end. I groaned, shutting the alarm and TV off.

I slowly got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. God, looked like a complete mess. 

My hair was in knots, and my eyes were stained with tears along with my cheeks. I took a deep breath and slowly lifted up my shirt to see five big slash marks diagonally crossing my stomach.

They're worse than they were yesterday. The marks were a dark shade of red and purple, surrounded by bruises that covered my whole stomach. If someone were to look at this for the first time, they would think it happened yesterday.

Stiles was right: I'm getting worse, not better.

My ears will randomly start to bleed, not just at the sound of loud noises or werewolf howls. I can't sleep. I can't keep any food down; yesterday, I ate one apple and threw it up. I can't concentrate, I get horrible migraines, and my paranoia is skyrocketing.