💫 One night....🌙

Only cries could be heard as the broken alcohol bottle was thrown onto the child...

"If it wasn't for you, you little wretch, she'd be alive!" The guy you used to call father screamed through his drunk mouth.

"P-papa please s-stop!" You screamed through the tears and blood. You were only six. How could a child bear all of that in such an early age?

Your mother had died a month ago in a car accident while coming to take you from kindergarten.

Since then, your father had dropped you out of kindergarten. And that's when the abuse started.

Every day, he'd blame you and beat you up, leaving you screaming and bleeding for dear life. It's a miracle you were still alive after all of that. After the beating was done, your father had left you where you were in the living room and stormed off to his room, muttering nonsense in his drunken state.

You tried to stand up, but your little legs had given up on you, so you had fallen down again back on the ground where glass pieces were. The sharp shards engraved themselves in your little knees and skin.

"Ouch! Why does papa hurt me? That's right... He says I killed mommy... But I didn't kill mommy!"

You cried and whimpered through the pain, hands covering your teary eyes. You were fatigued from everything. You hadn't eaten in a week or so, and you were thirsty. You would usually take a glass of tap water when your father was out at work or knocked out from the alcohol, but this time, you were never able to find food in the fridge, and the tap water wouldn't come out.

'I'm too hungry... Papa is sleeping. Maybe I could go out and get some food like I used to do with mommy! I know, I should go to the store on the end of the street! It's papa's favorite.'

As soon as you thought that, your mind cleared up. The tears slowly dried and your flushed cheeks slowly calmed. You started to try to stand, which had proven successful. You went to your room and took out some tweezers your mom had. The tweezers were taken from your parents' bedroom, not long before your mother died.

She had taught you in the past how to use a first aid kit, so that's what you did. You removed the glass and started to patch yourself up. It was painful, but you managed.

You took out a pair of clean clothes and started to undress yourself. Then, you started to wear the pair of cloth.

After you wore them, some blood started to seep from your bandages on to the clothes you had on, but you didn't mind it though. And soon you were off to the street...

**✿❀ ❀✿**

Walking down the dark street, you estimated it to be around 2 am or something. You began feeling a cold breeze on your skin, making you shiver.

'Brrr... M-maybe going down here w-wasn't a good i-idea.. '

As you thought, the weather only got colder. For your dismay, it started snowing. It wasn't much, but enough to make your little body almost completely covered.

"C-c-cold... I w-wanna go home. Achoo!"

You heard footsteps coming your way. To your luck, the footprints you had left behind contained a hint of red from the blood.