Hero is the Enemy➷

The flash of seering red crossed your vision as you were abruptly pulled away from Shigaraki's hold.

"You!-"

The flood of red feathers clouded your vision as Hawks covered you with his wings infront of him from the sight of Tomura. He was furious as he eyed the blue haired male get an eager itch and his pupils darkened.

"I'd give her back if I were you..."

"Like hell! I'm going to kill you for touching her in the first place!"

"I'd say the same myself... but, really, do you want to fight it all out here? With all these...victims?..."

Tomura was right, they were in a mall after all and people were eagerly watching the fight with there phones extended out, wagering their existence for entertainment.

This was surely to reach the ears of Aizawa.....

———————————————————

"AIZAWA, YOU'VE GOTTA COME SEE THIS!"

The hero rushed over to Midnight's side as she handed the phone to him, a video of the fight on que was playing.

"That's!- wait a moment... Wasn't (Y/N) with Hawks?!"

His heart leaped out of his chest. The thought of the danger you might have been into now was too stunning. As a magnet of danger, you were surely to be never left off unsupervised...

"Midnight...."

She turned to Aizawa with a worried look, a shock replacing her expression once she took a good look at the man.

Eyes red with danger, an angered look took over his senses.

"Tell me the most legal way to kill that motherfucker..."

———————————————————

Hawks was in confusion, unable to think what to do now. If he flees with you, Shigaraki will have the power to disintegrate all those around him due to no heroes being around.

And just as his thoughts were getting to him, a wave of flames rushed towards Tomura. Him barely dodging the burn.

"Tch...Endeavor..."

With two pro heroes against him, his chances diminished. One last look at your teary face, from all the fight going on, was what made him back down from the fight.

Turning away to go back into the purple portal opened, Endeavor blasted his flames speedingly towards both of them.

"Not so fast you bastard!"

Another portal opened to protect Shigaraki. The flames being sent back straight ahead towards Hawks once again.

Dodging the flames, You were flayed around in between Hawks' arms. Your head was banged against his chest as a strong headache emerged.

"OW!"

At the sound of your pain, Tomura immediately turned around. Seeing you crying as Hawks tried to calm you down was only infuriating him even more.

"Kurogiri...the kid-"

"Master has asked for your immediate return, Tomura."

"But-"

And with that, he and Kurogiri disappeared with a whiff of smoke. Now completely gone out of anyone's sight.

"Hawks! Is the kid in your arms hurt?!"