◇Only if you'd let me

Tomura's gaze landed on a small child in the middle of the closet. Your wings surrounded your shaken self as they glowed from fear beyond your control. Sharp objects surrounded you, seemingly fallen from the shelves of the closet and landed sharply on your back, causing the slight polling of blood on the ground and the wall.

The objects seemed to have fallen due to the constant quakes of the building.

"Oi, Kid. Get up."

At the sudden gruff voice calling out to you, you opened up your hide of wings and you looked up to the man in the doorway. Standing there with his red eyes watching your every move.

Once your teary eyes made eye contact with his Ruby ones, you recognized the man immediately. The same man that had attacked the school.

"Y-you're-"

Your sentence was unfinished as you scrambled away from his extended hand. A pained wince came out your mouth once your back, more over, your wings had hit the wall.

"Calm down. I won't hurt you..."

You looked up at his calm expression. His extended hand was now covered with what looked like an artistic glove.

You were unsure of what to do. After all, this was the same villian that had attacked your friends and family not long ago.

Yet, something about his gesture seemed to calm you as you quietly took his hand in yours and he pulled you upwards. Steadying you on your feet.

"Let's get those bandages cleaned...C'mon."

He walked out, expecting you to follow right behind him. He pulled out his phone and sent out a message to someone from what you could see.

The same and familiar purple portal man showed up as a portal opened before the two of you.

You immediately tried to hide your small figure behind Shigaraki. But it was too late, Kurogiri had already set eyes on you.

"Tomura, are you sure it would be alright with master that you bring back the hero's child to the base?"

"Sensei is going to like her. She'll be of use. Her Intel and her quirk like wise..."

With no more wait, he turned around to you, grabbed your hand, and walked right into the portal with you.

Walking inside that purple abyss felt like being submerged into a bathtub of ice. The chill that ensued with your teleporting was felt into your bones.

You opened your eyes again to only see what looked like a run down bar. The lights dim and the stench that was in the air made your nose clog.

Shigaraki was still holding your hands tightly as he walked over to a nearby door and entered.

Throughout the dark hallways, light shone through the run down wood that built the walls.

Another door came into view as Shigaraki opened it. It was what looked like an infirmary of some sorts, yet it didn't look that hygienic to be one.

"Sit there. Kurogiri will fix your bandages."

He pointed over to the medical bed in the middle of the room and you hesitantly obliged. The height of the bed was barely reached by your two feet so you resorted to a bit of flying to be able to sit.

Once you sat down with a puff, you allowed your legs to dangle from the edge of the mattress. Waiting for anything in particular to occur as Shigaraki left you alone.

In what felt like hours had passed, the doorknob turned and you looked up, expecting to see the purple mist man. Yet, who you saw was very unfamiliar to you.

A man with white hair, a gentle smile on his face, and a jet black suit on, walked in.

"You're not Kurogiri..."

The unsettling vibe the man gave off ticked your heightened senses to a certain degree. You shifted in place as your face contorted to uncomfort.

The man chuckled lightheartedly. His deep voice echoing throughout the room's walls.

"Don't worry, child. I am Kurogiri's...friend... he's busy now, so he asked me to help you with your little bloody problem."

He approached you steadily. The closer he came, the more on edge you were.

Once he was fully infront of you, he grabbed a chair from his side and sat down infront of you.

He opened a drawer from his side and pulled out a new gauze and some bandages. He closed back the drawer and took from the side of the desk an alcohol medic spray.

"Alright. Turn around now."

He said calmly. You were too afraid at this point of what would happen if you disobey him so you obliged.

You now had your legs wide spread on the bed as you bloody back faced the man.

"It's badly wounded... many sharp objects in there. Don't worry, I'll be as gentle as possible."

And with that, he had gotten a tweezer and a plate and he bagan removing the glass shards from your wings. It stung, but you had already felt worse before.

Once he was done with the extraction, he used the gauze to clean up the blood on the wings, mainly the wing bones and vessels, and threw it away once he was done.

He moved on to the alcohol spray and it was sprayed all over your wounds. Now this really stung.

"OW!"

"Oh dear, forgive me. It's to clean the wounds so they don't get infected..."

His voice, now softer to show his remorse, soothed your nerves by a small bit. The unsettling emotions still greatly existed.

He grabbed the clean bandages from his side and a new gauze. Once he was done with your wings all wrapped up in white, he gave you a soft nudge for you to turn around and face him.

You got the message and so you did. Facing his dark black orbs that felt cold to stare into now.

"You're all done now. Don't use your wings till I take you to the doctor to fix them alright?"

You nodded.

"Good. Now,... let's get properly acquainted, shall we? What's your name, child?"

Your hesitation was clear on your face, but the man infront of you was clearly very patient about your actions.

"(Y/N)..."

"What a beautiful name, (Y/N). My name is All For One. Would you care to join me for some lunch? I bet you're very hungry...."

Word count: 1066