ᰔMissed You Tooᰔ

Screams were all around and multiple of Nomus appeared from all sides. Haru was immediately alerted and he took the back of your shirt on his mouth, carrying you away like a cub.

"Haru! What's going on?!"

You yelped once he was back on the move. Running around the streets with you in his mouth, he gave near heart attacks to many passerbys.

"Haru! Watch out!"

Another nomu came out of nowhere and attacked Haru. You were flung out of his mouth and you hit the pavement.

Your bloody nose was already painful, but now, your head was bashed and a painful headache took over you. Vision blurry and welling with tears, you can barely see the outline of your own puppy fighting with another of his kind.

You tried getting up, but to no avail. Your arms gave out and your legs were numb. Blood pooled beneath your head. The blood loss was already affecting your consciousness.

And suddenly, there was fire. Bright, red waves of fire that burned the other nomu to a crisp.

And they also went for your dog...

"No.. m... Haru..."

Before Edeavor could muster another attack, he paused. He questioned his ears at first, but his eyes caught your still body on the ground.

And just like that, Haru was running to your side once more. Enji was taken back for a split second before he was the once to rush to yout side. Picking you up from the ground into his arms with speed before Haru could even get close.

He landed his feet at the end of the street to take a good look at your state.

Bloodied, bashed, and crying. You shook in the pro hero's hand as you wailed from the pain.

And there it was, a feeling Endeavor had nearly forgotten....

Wrath.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"The kid's parents. Dad is a fugitive in prison, mom is deceased. (F/N) and (M/N). Nothing particular about the pops. Y'know, the regular criminal dad who was hidden and now he snapped. But the mom? I've got nothing, Yoichi. No quirk, no heritage. Nothing. It's as if she existed for the sole reason to be labeled as the kid's mom and she's disappeared into thin air... No past job, school, college. It's the same as last time. Even the papers and news talking about her death have vanished.."

Yoichi sat on his brother's chair, once more, as he viewed the information layed out on papers before him and views on the various computer screens.

Hisashi was asked by his younger sibling to search up for something. To search up your bloodline and parents. After he was pulled out into the world once more, he wanted to know from wherever had you gotten that quirk from.

"That's weird... The mom just... Disappeared? I don't buy it. The mom's the key- OI OI Hisashi! Don't get any of your evil ideas now!"

"You wound me, dear brother. What the hell do you think- I'M A VILLIAN."

Yoichi pinched the bridge of his nose in anger. Any conversation with his brother always led to the same end. An argument.

A loud beeping noise came from All For One's computer, and suddenly, he looked anxious.

"News alert? Hisashi, seriously."

And Yoichi clicked on the notice.

All For One watched as his brother's eyes turned from boredom to pure horror. The pictures of Hosu's streets were bloody, and no one would ever want to see them.

"You released another attack on Hosu..."

"Mind your own business, Yoichi-"

"You fucker.... I LEFT (Y/N) THERE!"

Hisashi's eyes widened. Yoichi bolted out of the room with One For All to get to you in time. He had to make sure you were alright.

He had to make sure you were safe.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Your eyes slowly peeled open, a beeping of a machine, besides the ring in your ear, was the only thing you could hear.

Your vision was a blur. A black outline of a hero was the only thing at sight, sleeping at the end of your bed with his head wrapped in his arms.

And you immediately realized who that was.

"Pa... Papa!"

Aizawa's head snapped straight up as your hoarse throat caused you to go into a fit of dry coughs.

He immediately grabbed a cup of water and assisted you in drinking it. Aizawa's eyes held deep regret and guilt. You could see that clearly.

Your hands felt cold due to the IV and the blood transfusion. Every limb in your body was rendered immobile.

The cup, once finished, was pulled away from you and placed on the bedside table. Before Aizawa could say a word, a knock came from the door.

"... Come in."

"Eraserhead, we need you with a word plea- oh, child. You've woken up."

Endeavor walked over to the other side of the bed, examining your state.

"You're doing better... Good. We need both of you, especially the kid, for questioning."

"But she just woke up."

"Not my words, Eraser. It's the chief's. If I say so myself, I think the entire situation is messed up. Oh, and just to know, your dog, child, is being confiscated."

At the mention of Haru, you were beyond awake and aware.

"N-no! Don't take Haru! He was just protecting me! Please-"

"It's not my choice."

'For the most part...'

You didn't cry. You were unable to. You were too tired and too burnt out to do so. Your facial expressions wore sorrow and pain. You didn't want Haru to be taken away. You didn't want to lose another puppy.

"Papa... Don't let them take away Haru... Please.."

Your breathing was ragged. Aizawa frowned and looked up to Endeavor's eyes.

"If we prove the dog harmless, can we take the pup back?"

"It won't be possible, Eraser. It's a nomu. Tests are in order. We won't be able to let a villian experiment back out..."

You tried to sit up right but Aizawa forced your back down to lay again.

"Well then. I'll take my leave. Oh, one more thing. Child, Shoto wanted to pass by and visit. Good with the both of you?"

"Mhm!"

"I won't mind the kid."

Endeavor gave a curt nod towards Aizawa and took his leave. Once he was out the door, Aizawa turned all his attention towards you.

"Kid.. I-..."

The man was cut off from his speech with your actions, hugging him with pure force. He didn't leave a second and answered your hug with a deep one of his...

"I'm sorry.... I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.... This is all my fault.."

"I missed you, papa... Please, don't make me leave again...."

"I promise, I promise...

I'll never make you leave again."

Word count: 1127