◖Making Amends◗

"Woah! (Y/N)-chan! Come sit with us."

You had spotted the students of 1A as you explored the stadium. They called out for you and you greeted them back as you took a seat next to them.

"Hi, Mister Kaminari! Hi, Mister Bakugo!"

Kaminari placed you up on his lap so you could get a better view of the match. You went ahead to greet the rest of the class.

"Hi, Mister Iida! Hi, Miss Momo! And... Who are you miss?"

"Oh, I'm Ochako Uraraka! Pleasure to meet you, (Y/N)-chan!"

The brunette gave you a gentle smile and you returned it with one of your own. When your interaction with the class ended, you looked down at the stadium. The new rounds were just about to begin as the familiar voice of Mic announced the start of the matches.

First up. Shinso versus Midoriya.

"Mister Midoriya is up! Who do you think is going to win, Mister Kaminari?"

"Hm.. I actually hope it's Midoriya. Someone from our class winning would be super cool. Right, Bakugo?"

The boy in question tsk'd and sunk deeper in his seat. He was pissed, and evident hate towards the green headed boy radiated off of him.

"Okay... So, (Y/N)-chan, who do you think is going to win?"

"Hmm... I think-"

Before you could continue your talk, a red, winged back at the opposite of the stadium caught your eye.

"I'll be back! Bye mister Kaminari!"

In a hurry, you left the boy before he could even bid you farewell and you ran back into the halls. Trying to find a way to reach the other side.

Haru was having a hard time keeping up with you. Since by now, your wings had been fully healed and you continued to use them.

"Come on Haru!"

You dove down to grab the puppy in your arms and you continued to fly ahead quickly with him.

In just a few minutes, you were already at the gates of the opposing stadium and you had eyed the Hero.

Soon enough, the man wielding those red Wings sensed a tingle in his back.

"Wait-!"

His neck nearly snapped from how quick he turned to see you, smiling and waving at him from the top.

He immediately left his seat and ran over to you. Engulfing you, and Haru, in a warm hug.

"Kid! How have you been?! God, I missed you so much..."

"Mister Hawks! I missed you too. This is Haru!"

He giggled at your introduction to the dizzy looking puppy. He gently petted his head and returned his attention back to you with a sincere face.

"I... I'm so-"

"I'm really sorry, Mister Hawks.. I shouldn't have left like that back then... You seemed so sad and I..."

His eyes softened at your attempt of apologising for something you hadn't done.

Your words continued to jump atop of one another, clear sadness in your expression. Hawks sighed, he placed the palm of his hand immediately on your head and you went silent.

"It's not your fault kid... I was the one at fault for not keeping a good eye on you... But, wait- how are you here? Where's Aizawa?"

At the memory of your abandonment, you grimaced. Hawks noticed your change in aura and he tried to inquire further from you with a little head nod.

"Well... Papa... Gave me to this lady from the commission... And, I'm staying there. He doesn't want me anymore.. I think.."

His eyes widened at your words and brought you into his deep embrace. Your tears stained the top of his jacket as he calmed you down from the memory from the incident.

"I.. See... Well, since you're here now, which I assume you were with the president not long ago, how about I take you to get some ice cream?"

He pulled you away from him and gave you a wide smile. You nodded back at him and smiled too.

"Can you fly?"

"Mhm!"

"Good! Now, hold on well to the puppy and let's go!"

He was now airborne, and so were you. Barely at his height with Haru in your arms. You added height with your wings to be able to see Hawks eye to eye.

"That's better! Now, give me your hand so you could keep up. Are you ready?"

"Yeah! But, I have to be back before the festival ends."

"Don't worry, we'll be back before you know it. Let's get going."

And with that, he flew speedingly upwards with you in tow. He had a firm grip on your arms as you adjusted well to his speed. You gave him a wide smile and you tightened your grip on Haru.

The dog was screaming hysterically. I'd it could swear at you two, it would. No hesitation.

"Don't worry Haru! Well be down soon, right, mister Hawks?"

"Yep! Oh, here we are! We're diving down kid."

He flew closer to the ground with you as he took curves and angles to safely touch down with you in his arms.

Once his feet were on the ground, he placed you next to him as you let go of Haru. Who seemed to cuddle to the asphalt in gratitude.

Hawks giggled at the puppy's antics but let him be. He knows how frightened someone could get while flying.

"Alright, come on now. Let's get you some ice cream."

He took your hand in his again and let you to the ice cream shop. Walking inside, the different flavors of ice cream captured your eyes.

"Good morning!- Pro Hero Hawks! How can I help you?!"

The woman behind the register exclaimed in delight as she led the man to the ice cream window.

"Good morning! I'll have a lemon sorbet scoop in a cone- how about you, kiddo? Same as always?"

"Mhm!"

The cashier awed at your cuteness and you hid away in shyness behind Hawks. The two chuckled a bit before resuming the order.

"And another one scoop of (F/F) ice cream in a cone too."

"Very well, here you two go!"

She handed Hawks the two ice cream cones in hand as he gave you one so you could eat it before it melts.

"This is good.. Thank you, how much will it be then?"

"Just follow me!"

She led him back to the register. Hawks motioned for you to take one of the seats near the window whilst he payed.

You nodded and you took Haru with you and got seated. Your mouth and sides was covered with ice cream, so was Haru's, as you two shared the frozen treat.

"It's delicious, isn't it, Haru?!"

Woof!

"I know right! But wait, isn't Ice cream bad for dogs?"

Word count: 1128