◈Quirk, but With Danger◈

You groaned in your sleep as you felt someone nudge you awake.

"Mm..."

"Oi, (Y/N), wake up... It's morning. We're going to train a little."

It was Tomura's voice that had awoken you. He was already dressed and side awake, probably to check on the 'hostage'.

"Training?..."

You said with a groggy voice as you sat upright and left the warmth of the bed. After taking a warm shower and getting dressed, you walked to some empty room with Tomura. You'd never been to this part of the base, so you didn't know what to expect.

"Alright. Since Sensei is out for the day with the old hag and his brother, I took all the knowledge they had on your quirk to work with it. Did Eraserhead try anything with you?"

"Well, I can channel others' quirk to me when I touch them and use them how I like... If I remember, they get exhausted after."

"Okay, okay... That's plenty to work with. (Y/N), do you get scared easily?"

The question took you off guard. It had no point in the conversation you two were having.

"A little... Why?"

Tomura snapped his fingers and a hidden door in the wall opened. You gasped and you quickly hid behind Tomura from the fear.

A Nomu walked into the room you two stood in. It was huge, muscle full, and terrifying for a child.

"Don't worry. Sensei left it for me to train you today. It's like a test subject. We'll test your quirk on it however we want."

That eased your nerves a little, but it did not stop the nervousness in you completely.

"Go ahead. Its quirk is fire control."

You walked slowly to the Nomu as Tomura told it to crouch down in front of you so you could reach it.

You carefully placed your palm on its head and you tried to focus on its quirk. Slowly, the hand you hadn't used to touch the Nomu with emitted a small flame that danced in your palm.

"That's good... Now, try taking the entire quirk."

"The entire quirk?"

"Yes. You rope quirks, therefore, you can take them completely to yourself. Try pulling the entire fire quirk out of him. Come on."

You were unsure of that fact but you did as Tomura asked anyway. You focused more and more of your energy on the Nomu and you could feel the Quirk Vessels inside of it diminish as yours grew.

"I don't think I could take anymore..."

"Just try, (Y/N)."

The more you'd try to take the quirk, the more your vessels feel like popping. Once you felt a sting of pain inside you, you immediately let go.

You quickly fell to the ground. Tomura was alerted to that and immediately took to sit near you side.

"What happened?"

"I can't take it all... It's too big..."

A frown was plastered onto your face and you felt your hand twitch and shake under the other quirk's pressure.

"Alright, alright... Can you at least show me what you were able to take?"

"Okay..."

With his gloves on his hands, he helped you stand up slowly and supported your body till you stood up fully.

He pointed at the Nomu and you nodded.

Raising your arm, you opened your palm in the face of the Nomu. At once, you used the quirk you used.

Red, burning flames erupted from your palm and engulfed the Nomu in a flurry of fire. It took a few minutes, but once you stopped using the quirk you had barely taken from the Nomu, it was ashes.

"Uhmm... Was I supposed to burn it?- Shiggy?"

Tomura was baffled. His sensei had chosen this Nomu for experiment especially because the skin it had was fire resistant.

"Yeah... Yeah..., you can go play with Haru now, (Y/N)..."

"Yay!"

You left the room happily, leaving Tomura behind in it to stare at the remainder of the Nomu.

"Something is definitely wrong..."

●○●○●○●○

"The heroes will attack tomorrow night. They'll want to retrieve the kid as soon as possible. To assemble their forces, they'll likely take their time. They don't know what to expect."

"So we'll have a better shot at what, exactly?"

"In hiding you and Nana whilst I surrender...."

Silence overtook the meeting the three had at Yoiichi's house in Hosu. Yoiichi himself was shocked by what his brother said and it was finally time for Nana to speak.

"Surrender? They'll execute you once you get out there."

"No, they'll keep me in Tartarus."

"Isn't there anything better than surrendering, Hisashi?"

Yoiichi had to admit it someway. His brother grew on him again after all of those long years and his actual try to change was... Changing.

"There is nothing else to do, Yoiichi, Nana. Please, let's not question any more of my ways and go home."

It was sad, to say the least. They turned off the lights at home and went through Kurogiri's portal once more and back to Hisashi's office. Since the bar was with the hostage situation, they were unable to grab a drink themselves and had Kurogiri do it for them.

"You guys chill here. I'm gonna go check on the kid and Tenko."

Yoiichi left the office and toward's Tomura's room. Nana and Hisashi were now alone in the office, again.

"I'm starting to think he's doing this on purpose..."

"Doing what on purpose, Hisashi?"

"Haha... Never mind."

Hisashi chuckled and took a seat next to Nana and sipped on his drink.

"What are you drinking?"

"Vodka, want a sip?"

"Oh, no no no. Last time I drank it did not end well."

"Heh? But I think it went great~"

Nana sighed in frustration and playfully nudged him in the stomach with her elbow.

"Stop flirting already. It's getting tiring."

"Well, would you like me to move on then?"

"What do you mean by that?"

She gasped as took her by the hands and pinned them abover her hand, spreading her back on the bed. Hisashi's face was right above hers with a smirk.

"Oh, and by the way-"

Yoiichi walked through the door. His face froze immediately into shock.

"I am not supposed to see that-"

"Wait, Yoiichi! It was nothing!-OI!"

Nana immediately bolted out of the room to explain. Hisashi groaned and grumbled under his breath.

"Tch... Cockblocked, again..."

Word count: 1065