Me, Papa, and Dad!

Warning: Next chapter does NOT follow the Manga at all. There will be slight spoilers.

《 》

Knock Knock!

The white door to the newly furnished house opened up, a male standing in the doorway with a big smile greeted the three.

"Good evening gentlemen! And, of course, Young lady. Please come in!"

"Thank you for your hospitality Mr. Amenoma, I hope we aren't late."

Aizawa answered as his usual self but Mic and you already had huge smiles on your faces.

"Not at all. Make yourself comfortable."

He closed the door behind you all after you'd entered and showed you inside.

"Dinner will be served right away, if you'd excuse me-"

"Let me help you. Wouldn't want to be here and not give a hand."

Mic suggested, Amenoma tried to protest but Mic continued to insist. So, you and Aizawa were left alone to awkwardly sit down on the couch and wait for the two guys in the kitchen to get done with their work.

Feeling too bored, you decided to check up on them in the kitchen.

Before even Aizawa could stop you, you were up and about. Running into the kitchen and latching to Mic's leg.

"Oh, (Y/N), wanna help us? Here! Put these tissues on the table."

Mic handed you the box set of tissue and you complied. Jogging back into the living room, up on the dinner chair, and placing the tissues on the table. Right in the center.

"Careful, kid. We dont want you hurting yourself now..."

Aizawa watched every move. Carefully eyeing every possibility of danger that may ensue.

Back in the kitchen, Mic kept giving you harmless tasks to do. And every single time, Yoichi would insist that you sit down and relax.

"Mic-san, thank you dearly for your help."

"It's nothing! Right (Y/N)?"

"Mhm!"

Yoichi chuckled at your excited face, waiting for more tasks to do.

"Here, why don't you have a little taste? It's my special recipe!"

He handed you a pice of Onigiri, fully wrapped in seaweed.

"Now, now (Y/N). What do we say when someone-"

"ITSH BESHER DAN YOURS MISH!"

"Oh-"

The man in question sweat dropped. You came out of the kitchen, squealing in delight as you shoved down the food. It was so good to the point that you asked for more.

"Haha, Children. Always so enthusiastic! You're very lucky to have her, Mic-san."

"Thanks, heh, she came to us as the best surprise..."

_________________________________________

"-and my! Look at the time! Thank you for this beautiful dinner, Amenoma-San. But we must get going, we wouldn't want to impede any longer."

"Why not at all, Mic-san. I truly enjoyed your company this dinner. Let's do it again some other time, eh? And always bring this cute sweet munchkin with you every time. Brings a smile to my face!"