°How to protect 101°

"I am hungry..."

All For One gave a slight chuckle and shook his head. He stood up from his seat and walked over to the door.

You stared at his back, curious as to what was going to happen next.

"Why, let's get going then, ey? The food won't stay hot forever."

His head turn and swift hand motion to call you up alerted you to what he wanted.

You jumped down of the bed and skipped towards the largely built man right next to you. He offered you his hand to hold, a kind gesture from his part...You grabbed it hesitantly and he escorted you calmly through the halls and down into a room you've never noticed walking through them before.

It was chilly and cold, yet it had a beautiful dark aesthetic. He looked down at your immersed expression and continued to speak.

"This is my room. See that bed over there? Stay there and Kurogiri will get you the food. I have work to do so I'll be back later. Don't go anywhere without permission, alright?"

He gave your hand a light squeeze to alert you back to reality and you nodded your head repeatedly.

He smiled down at you and let your hand go. Nudging you forward inside the room and closing the door behind him as he left. Keeping the door unlocked.

You felt quite awkward just standing in the middle of the room with no reason to. The thought of running away from whoever type of people you were with now seemed very persuading. But a tingle of fear from the consequences made you rethink.

So, you continued to sit on the bed and patiently wait. A mind running with a million thoughts and a stomach nearly rumbling from hunger.

.
.
.
.
Meanwhile;

Heavy footsteps entered the bar, All For One had a strict look on his face as he turned his attention to the mist nomu cleaning the shot glasses.

"I want no one to touch that kid until I get back with the doctor. You leave the food with her and let her be. Any harm that comes to her would be punished greatly."

"Yes, master."

As if on que, All For One left the bar and went on to do his work. At this time, thoughts ran through his mind wildly. Something unexplainable had ticked him off.

Why had he sensed his own brother from you... And why had he wanted to protect you that dearly from harm. Was it from how precious you looked to him?- No. Impossible. He had to brush that idea out of his mind. Yes. He was only doing that for his personal desire of your Intel and quirk.

Was what he so dearly wanted to believe....

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Ms. (Y/N), your lunch."

Kurogiri came inside the room. You'd been playing with the hem of your bloodstained shirt for a short while now before the steaming hot plates came in.

Udon noodles and Sushi was what you'd recognised on the plate handler. Some other desserts were there that you faintly recognised from your past.

"I'd rather you eat the main lunch first and then dessert, Ms. (Y/N). It wouldn't be healthy for you."

Your mouth was slightly drooling at the sight of the steaming hot food. You quickly shook off that feeling and thanked Kurogiri.

Without the exchange of any more words, he left you to be and you dug into your food once Kurogiri had gone.

It was hot and your tounge got burnt whilst eating the first bite from the noodles, but you quickly shook it off and you waited for the food on the bed to cool down.

After a few minutes, you continued your meal. Gladly eating everything unbothered.

Satisfied grunts came from your mouth as you enjoyed every bite of whatever kind of food you ate. It was so delicious. Maybe the second most delicious thing after your mom's cooking...You thought.

The slight memory of your parent made you slow down. Her warm face and welcoming smile flooded your brain. You were in enough pain already and you didn't need more to make you sadder.

"Mommy.... it tastes like mommy's..."

The tears dropped on the back of your hands, the chopsticks that were in them were placed down again on tray and quite sobbs left your own mouth. Your hands were now being used to wipe your tears instead of eating your now cold food.

Losing count of how long you've been crying for, a slight knocking on the door made you snap your head up to it.

The man named All For One had come back with a sly smile on his face.

That same smile dropped once his eyes landed on your red cheeks stained with dry tears and your own puffy eyes holding back a few more.

He stomped over hastily to your side and removed the food tray off the bed and onto his further desk, taking a seat instead of its placement.

"What happened. "

"N-nothing..."

His sudden stern voice startled you and your words cracked with fear.

Once he sensed your fear and saw how you nearly twitched to move away from him, he sighed. He'd had his fair share with children but this time he was absolutely manic.

"You are crying. There must be a reason to it. Has Shigaraki or Kurogiri mistreated you, child?..."

You shook your head firm in denial.

"I see... Well then, if you don't want to tell me the reason, I shall not force you to. But why don't we get you out of this gloomy place then, alright. After me then."

He stood up and looked down to you. Your disheartened face made his own actions move involuntarily as he carried you gently in his arms. As if his embrace would protect you. And that is how safe you felt once that this cold skinned man took you in his arms that same moment. A gentle smile on his face and a zoned out expression.

He left his room with you in his arms and walked over back to the bar, only this time, Shigaraki was present there.

"Sensei..."

He stood up, out of respect for his teacher and walked over towards him with curious eyes. Once you looked at Tomura's eyes again, you hid your head into All For One's chest. A clear sign you were scared of the blue haired man.

"Now, now, Child. Don't fret. Tomura here won't hurt you. Why don't you stay with him and play for a while, hm?"

"But sensei-"

With no more words All For One passed your tiny body to Shigaraki's covered hands as he stiffly carried you from your armpits. Panick took over your features as you tried to run in the air to catch up with the leaving man but to no avail. You were now stuck with this murderous psycho, in your opinion, who's going to kill you and hurt you. Just what like he'd done with your new father.

It was an awkward silence before Shigaraki sighed and turned you around. He gave you a curious look with squinted eyes that screamed no good.

"Uhh... want a beer?"

"YOUNG MASTER SHE'S SIX?!"

"I DONT KNOW?! WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO ASK HER?!"

Word count: 1223