Yoichi whooping AFO's Ass.

What the title says <3
Just a little update!!
___________

"Sending a child..?! SENDING A CHILD WITH A STRAY NOMU ALONE?! AND YOU DID IT?! SON OF A BITCH. NOW I'M SURE YOUR MAMA IS A DIFFERENT MAMA THAN MINE, BITCH. YOU IS A HOE. COME HERE MOTHERFUCKER-"

"GET HIM OFF OF ME, KUROGIRI! OOF-"

"Master!"

A hard, right handed swing was flung at All For One's face as he stumbled back a few steps. Yoichi jumped out of Kurogiri's arms, sending a hard elbow towards his misted face, knocking him out cold.

The mist man slumped down on the couch, unconscious. Yoichi was still beating the living crap out of his older brother. It was his first time since his resurrection that he'd used one for all. His brother could barely dodge his swings.

Shigaraki held you tightly in his arms as he sat in a corner with you, blocking your eyes with his hand and had some headphones over your ears.

You lulled to the soft song playing quietly in the background of all the fight.

Tomura, on the other hand, was absolutely terrified as he watched the, still unfamiliar to him, man beat his sensei to a pulp as he watched from the sides whilst his master barely escaped a terrifyingly powerful punch.

"I live with crazy people... Mom was right..., never take a strager's hand..."

●◉◎◈◎◉●

Fifteen minutes later, and they were still at it. Only this time, it was verbal abuse and All For One had taken a seat on a chair so the doctor, who hurriedly came over, could fix his wounds and bruises that were the effect of his brother.

The two glared at each other in deep red, after everything, Yoichi was just done with Hisashi. Sending a flip flop in his way, All For One was slapped with something at the back of his head.

"Motherfuc-"

"Shut your bitch ass mouth, Hisashi!"

"MAN FUCK YOU BITCH-"

If it wasn't for the fog wall separating the two at once, they would have started a war and broke the entire house down. It was a surprise, really, how both held back not to cause massive destruction.

After all, they still held regards of your physical presence in the room. It collapsing would definitely bring you more harm.

"Listen, you. I'm going to bring back Nana and in taking (Y/N) with me. I don't trust you. And for a matter of fact, I'm taking your props too so I could immobilize that winged Hero with her. Till then, you better rethink your actions and pray to fucking god I don't ditch your ass and leave. We all agree, yeah? Okay! Come on, (Y/N)! We're bringing Miss Nana back!"

A soft smile was on Yoichi's face whilst he walked you out, giving his brother one last death stare as the elder male can only irk in place.

"Oi! Kurogiri. Open a portal for us on the main street again!"

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘