⸕Its The End, Isn't It?⸔

"Wait wait... What do you mean by that, Sensei?"

"I mean what I ment, Tomura. Kurogiri will now be taking care of you instead of me. There is something I must do before I come back to training you."

Tomura rested his head back on the wall and sighed. His teacher sat on his office chair and watched bar surveillance as the kid sat in the enforced chair.

"Well, when will you be back?..."

"I do not know... Perhaps it will be better for you to stay with Nana as well. She has a more advanced understanding of your situation. Get to know your grandmother-"

"Maybe you can fool her, but not me. You still haven't killed her yet. And I want to know why you're acting so soft?! First, a child, who somehow managed to suck a mutative quirk out of a nomu and turn his skin type to normality, and now some ghosts from the past!"

It was a risky move for Tomura to raise his voice against his Sensei, but he had gotten enough. No matter what fondness he was able to give the child, he was done with all of this postponement.

"Go back to your training, Tomura... Before I really get angry and show my wrath."

All trained respect flew out of the window that moment and Tomura tsk'd at the threat. He retreated from the office and back to his room for another one of his anger bursts.

He paused in his steps.

You were in the room as well, a popsicle in your mouth and another in Haru's. You chilled on the bed as you played with his switch.

"Shiggy! Come pway wid ush."

Haru wagged his tail happily as Tomura got closer to them and took a seat on the other side of the bed. He looked at his secret stash of ice cream from afar and found the mini fridge door slightly ajar. Showcasing an empty secret ice cream stash.

"How many did you eat, (Y/N)?..."

"Pwoabably five... No, six'. Not counting the ones Haru ate too."

The boy slightly hummed in response and rubbed his forehead with a groan. He'll have to go get another stash and make sure it's extra hidden this time with no one's access but his.

"I have nothing to say... Did you at least save me one?"

And all his rage was, for once, forgotten.

.・゜゜

"We want to know, how do you respond to the rumors that your adopted daughter had been taken as well in the attack on the camp?!"

Rumors and chatters boosted in the conference room as Aizawa made calm to answer the question from the female reporter. It was not revealed to the public that Aizawa had ever the daughter, but it was bound to be known and publicized sooner than he thought.

Talk began that his newly adopted daughter was kidnapped once more. And that, was the exact question he did not want to answer.

So he lied. And he knew his students were watching him lie.

"My daughter, though accompanied me to the camp, was unharmed and safe kept. I won't answer any more questions related to the topic. Next."

As Izuku and his disguised classmates watched the replay of the conference, they were all frowning in sadness at the memory.