"Thats Violence!"

As you sat on the male's lap, Aizawa was already continuing class, after a bit of explanation and stuff he said that the class was going to be doing a special training with someone.

The whole class was confused to whom it may be with but soon a voice could be heard from the other side of the door

"I am..... Coming through the door like a normal person!" All might said as he dramatically entered the class through its huge doors with quite a speed.

'It's Mr all might!' As soon as you saw all might enter the class, you jumped down from Iida's lap and began to run towards him.

The whole class stared in amazement, for the number one hero himself was the one that was going to teach them.

"Mr.All might!" You said as you ran towards him grabbing his leg in excitement.

'Lucky... I wish I was him right now..."

" Ah, Young (Y/N) hello!" He said as he picked you up.

"Now everyone, get your hero suits on and meet at ground beta! I'll be waiting for you there!" All might said as he took you on his back and started heading out, closely followed by Aizawa who was clearly concerned for you falling off the hero's back.

After everyone got ready, you were already waiting with All might. Holding his giant hand with yours as you were on the ground again.

You looked around noticing all of the class wearing hero costumes, one that especially caught your eye was bakugo's costume.

'Woah.... His costume is so cool... That big thingy on his hand... I wanna touch it!' You thought as you left all might's hand and ran towards bakugo.

Bakugo at first was surprised you even approached him, so was the class. But as soon as you started saying things like "big thingy!" And motioning towards his hand grenades. He found out what you wanted.

So he kneeled down and took the one on his right hand off and gave it to you.

"Just don't break it, tch." The whole class was surprised, but they were also amazed at how cute you looked with the gauntlet on your little hand.

You started to do some effects with your mouth like "bam!" And "boom!" While pointing your hand in different directions.

You could've sworn you saw a smile form on bakugo's face.

"All right everyone! Since you all are here why don't we get started! Let me explain what you all are going to do!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After all might explained what was going to happen, you were excited about seeing the class in action. Since you were young you always wanted to see heroes when they fight. You only saw minature fights on TV when your Mom was alive but nothing more than that.

As the first opponents began to line up to enter the building, bakugo had approached you to take his gauntlet back from your tiny arms

"Oi, kid. Give them back now I have to use them." Bakugo said, leaning down to your level. You gave him a sad look like you didn't want to let go. But then he told you something that changed your mind.

"If you give it to me back, I'll let you play with it after I'm done. So what do ya say huh?" He said, being the same height as you now.

You gave him back the grenade like gauntlet and soon he took them and headed off to the building. All might then took you with him to the basement where you could see the building and everyone.