☾It's All Music☽

"Kurogiri! Hii!"

"Good Morning, miss (Y/N)."

Back in Tartarus, the Nomu is tied to a chair, much similar to Hisashi's previous position.

Aizawa wasn't with you today, since he had work to finish back in UA. So, it was the detective who escorted you back here.

"Aizawa-san, can you tell us anything about the Nomu inside?"

Tsukauchi asked you as you tilted your head in thinking.

"Hmm... Oh! He makes really good food!"

Gran Torino, who sat behind a screen, listening to every word, was the one to capture him. Of course, all after escaping the monster's grasp. A humanoid turned into a mountain.

Tsukauchi sighed, and turned back to you again.

"Anything else?"

"Uhmmm... His quirk makes portals?"

"That we do know..."

As if it was clear by the lot around standing in the watching office, they knew this talk will bring out nothing. There was a small hope for you to go back and forth with him like you did once with All For One, but clearly this wasn't the case this time.

"Alright, guess we're taking you home early, Aizawa-san."

"Okay. Bye, Kurogiri!"

"Good bye, miss (Y/N)."

If there was one thing the detective noticed, it was that Kurogiri only ever answered to you when he wanted to.

Tsukauchi took you out of the room, to the Tartarus gates, and guided you into the car that you all came in to leave.

"Am I going back to papa?"

"That's right, Aizawa-san. If you'd allow me, Aizawa-san, what exactly can you describe your quirk to be?"

"To control other quirks. I can see them with my eyes. Oh, and my wings too!"

The man didn't detect a lie, so he went on ahead with questioning.

"Anything else to know? Are you able to take away mutation quirks? Something like a Nomu's?"

"I think so... I made a nomu burn up one day when I took away its quirk and fireproof skin."

A key turned in Tsukauchi's head. A being that is able to control quirks, even to the point of harnessing them and taking their inactive disformating that an erasure quirk cannot.

Sounded a hell lot more like All For One. And it sounded a whole less like the quirk you're enlisted with. Which were your wings.

"How about your wings?"

"They can make me fly. And they glow in the dark too!"

Tsukauchi played along with your giggle and chuckled too himself. He can only stare ahead at the road as he drove you back to UA campus.

This was all one giant mount of information that he was willing to share with only one person. Now that he's gotten a faint clue why who he found in Kamino ward existed in the first place, though he assumed they were dead.

"Quick question, do you know who Yoiichi is?"

"Oh, yeah. He's mister All For One's brother!"

●○●○●○●○

"Here we are! Welcome to UA cultural festival!"

"Mister Mirio, it's so cool!"

"Mm!"