Wings like me...

After eating dinner with midnight, both of you stayed up all night playing video games and board games. Monopoly and twister were the funniest as midnight rocked the twister and you bankrupted you in Monopoly. These eventful times resulted in the both of you sleeping till the evening of the next day.

You were snuggled to Midnight's chest as you both slept calmly on the same bed. Her steady breathing keeping you deep asleep.

An alarm rang loudly throughout the entire house, startling both of the ladies in the bed.

"Bloody hell... I forgot I had that...ughhhhhh."

Midnight groaned and turned as she silenced the ringing. You on the other hand, removed your palms from over your ears after they were hurt from the sudden loudness.

"Wakey wakey (Y/N)-chan! Today is another great free day to spend with Auntie Nemuri!"

She helped you out of bed and into the bathroom to wash up. She carefully showered you, making sure not to brush on too much over the newly bruised or formerly scarred areas on your body.

'This poor thing...how dare that 'father' of hers! Urgh... if only we had found him back at her home. Maybe he'd feel the pain he did to this little cutie...'

After drying you up with a towel and brushing your hair and teeth, Nemuri dressed you back in the shirt and pants you were in.

"Hmmm... We better get to shopping today! These clothes are soooo not hot- I mean- soo not pretty ya- ya that's it- hahahha-"

You only stared at her weirdly as she stuttered and fell over her words. She immediately broke the moment to hastily take a shower herself and get ready to make breakfast and go out. She had patrol duty today at one of the further districts and had to drop you off somewhere. She had no idea who to trust you with. And taking into account that the constant separation between many parental figures to her may cause issues. Like detachment issue etc...

"*sigh*.... Alright kiddo, I got hero patrol today."

"Can I come with you?!"

"Oh-"

Midnight was surprised at your sudden outburst to go with her. You've always wanted to see how a hero works in his daily life. It was your dream to be one someday, so to see what all heroes do on a daily basis would be even more than awesome.

"*sigh*... Listen kid, hero patrols are sometimes very dangerous. I can't risk getting you harmed... How about this, I'll be passing by the hero commission base on my way. Why don't I drop you off there with another bunch of heroes?"

It was indeed sad you weren't going on patrol with Midnight, concluding your little pout on your face. But hearing the last sentence gave you a newly made dose of curiosity.

"More heroes?..."

"Yep! A whole lot of them!"

A large smile was plastered to your face by then and you nodded happily atvher suggestion.

"Let's go, let's go!"

Midnight giggled at your joy and went on to making you both a quick brunch. Soon after she got dresses into her hero suit and got her gadgets with her. She took you with her and helped you into her car.

Once out of the driveway, Midnight went on and drove off to the Hero Commission headquarters. For now it would be the safest place for you. And to conclude that you were Aizawa's daughter on papers now, that gave you a tiny privilege of the hero children care program made by the commission for a hero's child. An off duty hero based at the headquarters would look after the child for the while the hero single parent is unlikely to be able to take care of them.