At UA We Are.

"Shoto-kun, what's this?"

"That's a math equation, (Y/N)-chan. Here, let's try to solve it..."

You happily sat on Shoto's lap, watching him intently as he explained a mathematical equation on his solved homework.

He stopped talking once Aizawa finally walked in class with his usual tired looks. You got excited and you hopped off Shoto's lap, walking around the desks to reach Aizawa.

Hugging his legs deeply, Aizawa ruffled your hair in endearment and motioned for you to go sit by his desk as he teaches.

You followed his order, taking place on his chair whilst he spoke.

You eyed the clearly focused students, but a lightning bolt blonde, watching Aizawa with intentions to learn everything they could from him.

"- and I want everyone now to get dressed in their hero suits and head to Field Gamma. Move along.."

The class erupted into more noise as they took their urgent leaves. Aizawa walked over to you and pulled you up into his arms.

"Where now, Papa?"

"Oh no no no. You're not going anywhere after what happened at the USJ. I'm leaving you off at the staff room. No more danger for you, little miss."

You pouted in dismay, but you followed along him anyway. The students of the class gave you cute goodbyes and nods. You even got a small wave from Bakugo.

"Bye bye, everyone! Bye Shoto-kun!"

The boy gave you a small smile and a head ruffle. You could only giggle in advance, but the class looked very jealous from the hetero colored boy.

"Goodbye, (Y/N)-chan. May we see each other later."

.・゜゜・

"I win again!"

"The child won, principal..."

"I can clearly see that, All Might..."

You sat over the desk of Nezu. He wanted to ease the tension he caused last time meeting you with a friendly game of cards. Of course he was planning to play easy, but your constant winnings urged him to try harder as bets were placed.

And here he was. Doing his hardest to win a child yet he still lost.

Again.

"She keeps winning you terrible losses, principal..."

"I can see that..."

"Yes..., but the bets are at ten thousand yen right now..."

"Please don't rub salt on the wound... I already feel like I've drained my quirk even though I don't think I know how..."

You tilted your head to the side in confusion. Nezu looked oddly horrored with calm and All Might looked purely confused.

"You wanna play another round? We could bet again but on something lower, mister principal-"

"I think that's enough card games for me, my dear. You win! Let's play again some other time, alright..."

"Okay! But, I want my money."

....

.....