100K Special

"Come on, come on, Papa!"

"Alright alright."

"Nana, darling, can you get me that washcloth. My hands are a little dirty."

"Hisashi, move your butt!"

"Alright, alright. Calm down the two of ya! Mister Mic, please help me with these spring rolls."

"Ah, of course."

The house was at peace. The moon was shining bright in the dark sky, and laughter was in the air.

The girl and the father played with the dog in their backyard, gleeful with freedom. A lover's quarrel was stopped as the couple smiled at each other again as if it was all jokes. And, two stood side by side in the kitchen. Stirring and mixing the ingredients, boiling pots and grilling dishes for dinner.

A darling girl slept, snuggling on the couch, covered with a robe. Waiting for someone to wake her up for food or back to bed.

And a boy, covered in his black drapes, watched from a window outside. Wondering whether to stay or leave that little haven behind.

But the boy was startled and hid in a bush. For a winged man came knocking and was welcomed with smiles. Though, the male of the couple inside frowned at his arrival.

And all the while, the scarred little boy remains outside.

"So this is what a family looks like..."

Dinner was served, glasses of wine were changed, and cups of orange juice were given to the minors. Even the dog got a good meal that night.

Leftovers remained. Some were thrown, some were put into the fridge.

"Hey, Hisashi, can you take out the trash?"

"Are you serious right now?"

"Hisashi."

"Yes, darling?"

"Do as Yoiichi says, and take out the trash."

"Yes, dear."

The brother chuckled at his eldest, and the woman snuffed out her significant other.

Grumbles and groans as he walked out the front door with the trash. Into the bin, and back inside.

Tomura stepped out, and noticed a plate on the ground, with a note.

He picked both up, and eyed them suspiciously with his eyes. His eyes softened once he read the contents...,

"Don't be shy to knock the next time. Let's have dinner together once more. Maybe ideologies are not worth holding on to. I'd know best.
Ps. This is Yoiichi's greatest cooking.

-Hisashi Shigarki"

And his memory can only wonder back to a past time where the smile on his insides still existed...

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲. 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲, 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐲, 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭. 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲/𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫, 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲.