"Neighbour ey?"

The tiring events that were now from a few days before were an emotional rollercoaster for everyone.

Nezu, the principal, had given Aizawa a two days worth of a vacation to give him time to calm from his earlier shock that he'd taken from your disappearance.

"Good morning, (Y/N). You're up early."

Mic entered the kitchen with a groggy voice. You were sat down on one of the kitchen stools eating some cereal that Aizawa had left out for you before he'd gone out to work again.

"Good morning."

You gave him a grumpy smile and looked away with a stink eye. Mic raised his eyebrow at your sudden attitude and playfully dropped his hands over his hips.

"Aww. What did I do?!"

"You hurt papa!"

Eyes widening at your statement, Mic was in complete confusion as to how he'd hurt Aizawa.

"When did that happen?!"

"Last night! When I was sleeping in my room, I heard papa telling you it hurts!"

"....."

Well shit. Words were trying to be formed from Mic's mouth as his face got redder by the second. Hands flying all around him trying to explain his reasoning.

You've been sleeping in the guest room the day you'd been found and Mic thought that Aizawa needed some... release.

"Well, you see (Y/N), your dad wasn't getting hurt. He was just ummm...Telling me that his injured finger hurt! Yeah! Yeah that's...that's all there is!"

As if in a blurt, Mic excused himself to go get changed. He knew they should have been quieter.

Meanwhile....

"Shut up, Hiza..."

Aizawa was red in the face as he heard what happened earlier in the morning from his dear husband. He was being teased by him non-stop.

"I get it, okay! Just, bring (Y/N) here with you. I can't handle her being away from me again..."

"Alright, alright. She's in the shower right now. I'm all done and she's just getting dried up before we leave. You need something from here?"

"No, just hurry up. I want to see her before next class."

"Got it. See ya later."

"Mhm..."

As Aizawa hung up on Mic, he returned his attention back to his paperwork in hand. There were files of criminals that were yet to be caught. Others were files related to the sightseeing of Shigaraki Tomura. A villian, now on the top of the wanted list after the stunt he'd pulled at the Hero Commission Headquarters.

"Tsk. I'll kill that man for hurting (Y/N)."

.・。.・゜✭・

Hand in hand, you and Mic walked out of the house and onto the street. A huge moving van caught both of your eyes as you watched some tired looking workers bring in the house furniture. Someone seemed to be moving in.