「Hello, World」

Bright white lights were all you could see as you woke up. It was blinding and your sore eyes could barely handle it.

That was, until a figure noticed your awakening and stood up, towering over the bed and blocking the lights.

"Pa..."

"Rest easy, (Y/N)."

His hand brushed over your hair soothingly. Aizawa's voice wasn't soft, yet it wasn't harsh as well.

He was monotonous in his talk. It weirded you out for a second before brushing it off and focusing on getting up.

Aizawa helped to set up the pillows behind your back as you rested your right up back on it.

When you were able to finally see clearly, the first thing you could notice was Aizawa's unusually darker eye bags. Clearly he hasn't been getting any sleep.

"Papa... Are you okay?"

"I should be asking you that... Does it hurt anywhere? The morphine the nurses enduced was enough, right?"

"Mhm. I can't feel a thing. My wings are itchy, though."

"That's because of the bandages. Don't worry. Remember the miss that held you? She took most of the hit."

You can only nod absentmindedly. Nana. She was now on your mind. Was she okay? Was Yoiichi okay? What about Haru?

"After you are discharged, (Y/N), we are going to have a really long chat..."

That can only be worded for trouble. The only answer you could give him was,

"Am I still allowed to leave the house?..."

The look he gave you was a first. You smiled sarcastically at that.

.・゜゜

"You have all of my words, detective. I cannot seem what more you need of me?"

"You wouldn't give us information that easily, All For One. I will only ask you once again, how did Nana Shimura, the deceased hero, and a civilian with blood relativity to you end up in your warehouse?"

All Hisashi could do was sigh in his seat. He was trapped in Tartarus for good now and he can't seem to get rid of the detective, even in prison.

"What do I gain in lying to you? As I told you before and as I will tell you again. I used a quirk to bring her back from the dead, and the man with blood relation to me is non other than an experiment I used with my own DNA. You'll find my work very interesting, detective."

Tskauchi groaned in despair. He's been here, in this chair, for over two hours already. He just wanted to go home. The lie detector just kept buzzing.

"I think this is going to take a while..."

●○●○●○●○

"What you are saying makes no sense, master."

"Toshinori, you have to believe me."

"Nonsense!"

Allmight's sudden outburst at Nana shut them both up immediately. Yoiichi was in a comatose state in the hospital bed in the corner as Nana talked with her previous student. More like argue.

Nana was also in a hospital bed, bandaged up and cords and wires stuck to her in every way. Toshinori, in his bony, permanent form stood there. Fuming and irritates at Nana's previous words.