◎Revelation◎

All For One had left the base for a while now and you had taken Haru with you to play with Tomura.

You guessed that he had an allergy from dogs, since he absolutely refused to touch the pet with absolute horror in his eyes.

"C'mon Tomura! Pet him, see! He's harmless."

"KEEP THAT DOG AWAY FROM ME."

You frowned at him and held Haru back to your chest. Huffing, you turned around and walked over to Yoichi. Who was now holding a book which read 'Modern Day Japan'

"Mr. Yoichi, what are you doing?"

"Oh, I was just catching up to what I missed. A lot of time has passed since I've been resur- I mean, since I've been out."

"Oh, okay. But, Mr. Yoichi, why are you here and Ms. Shimura not?"

Stifling, choking silence ensued at your words. Yoichi and Shigaraki were left shocked, even Kurogiri, behind the bar, dropped a glass to the floor.

"I'm back- What the... What is going on here? Why is everyone silen-"

"Shut it for a second, Hisashi."

"Ugh. How rude. Tomura, what is going on? Kurogiri?"

His head began to irk at the silence.

"Sensei... how does this kid know my grandmother...?"

Tomura's husky voice came out ragged and breathless. All For One's eyes widened at that statement and looked disoriented.

"Oh... So that's what happened, huh...?"

In a sudden flurry, All For One dropped his luggage on the bar, headed for you and Yoichi.