✤Blues✤

"(Y/N)-CHAN?!"

"What the hell?!"

The shock of your sudden appearance startled the students even more than they were.

Bakugo used his explosions to reach you before you plummeted to the ground. He snatched you into his arms, a deep frown on his face.

"The hell are ya doing, Kid?!"

"Fun!-"

And your smile was cut off with a load roar that echoed from the depths of the forest. Giant dirt monsters came out of its shadows, forcing a scared gasp out of you.

Back atop with Aizawa and the Pussycats, they rushed Pixie Bob to deactivate her quirk.

"I'm trying! But if I break down the monsters, the falling debris might hurt her!"

Aizawa had more than fury rushing through him. This is exactly what he feared, putting you in danger again.

"What the hell are we supposed to do then?!"

----------------

Tomura sat on a bar stool, playing with his phone as his pinkies raised like usual.

But something weird made him pause. Nana, his grandmother, had on a beautiful black gown with golden streaks at all of its edges. Her hair was down from its usual bun and her makeup was well cared for.

"Old hag?... Where are you going?"

"Oh... Uhm-"

"We're going on a date! Just me and your grandmother, Tomura. Take care of the base while we're out and train. Stop lazing around."

The boy sat flabbergasted in his seat as his mouth hung open. He watched Nana kick his master in the shin with her pointy heels, and the man winced in utter pain again.

"He's lying. We're going out for surveillance. You take care of yourself and don't make trouble, alright darling?"

Tomura was about to bicker back, but All For One shot him a nasty glare. He bit back his words and scoffed.

Nana gave his forehead a kiss goodbye and walked out the back door, All For One right behind her with a sly smile.

"The world is coming to an end... People are going crazy..."

●○●○●○●○

"Haha! Endeavor-san, didn't know you had humor in ya."

"That was not a joke, Hawks."

"Mhm. Whatever you say-"

Something caught Hawks' eye as he patrolled the streets with Endeavor. Something that made him instantly light up.

"I gotta do something real quick! Catch ya later, Endeavor!"

"Oh please... Don't come back."

Hawks brushed the words off and ran into an alleyway that connected to the street behind. He knew he saw a familiar streak of black hair.

And a non familiar wave of white right behind her.

"Nana-san...!"

The slight whisper from the shadows seemed to get her attention as she faced around and looked directly at Hawks.

With no words, she grabbed the man's hands and walked over to the winged hero. Dragging Hisashi right behind her.

"Hawks! How did you know I'd be here?!"