𖠇Knock'em Out𖠇

"Where do you feel him now, (Y/N)?.."

"It's close.. Oh, oh, it's all the way at the top of that building, Mister Yoichi!!"

"Sure about that?"

"Mhm!"

Yoichi hoisted you up in his arms by the waist. He eyed the tall hotel building in front of him. It was runned by the commission, and apparently, Hawks was given a penthouse at its top.

"How do we get to there.."

An idea sparked in your mind as a smile made it's way giddily on your face. You jumped from the man's arms and he eyed you strangely, but kept his distance.

Until he saw you flap your wings and try to get to the top in plain sight.

"No no no no no- (Y/N)! Get down, now!"

You were not listening to him. You were already a few feet off the ground, tempting Yoichi to use his quirk on you.

"(Y/N)! Get down before you get hurt or someone sees you and get us in trouble!"

He started to panic. You acted like you couldn't hear him for a while and your distance between you and the ground only got more huge.

Fear strucken, he got confused as to what he should do.

In you own head, you thought about the feather's tingle on Haru. And, right beside it, was another tingle.

Hawks' tingle.

And, soon enough, it seemed as if he had sensed your tingle too because he felt something weird in his head. A familiar weird.

"Kid?... Stay here for a moment, miss Nana."

Hawks walked over to the edge of his balcony, he looked around for whatever gave him that sensation.

And finally, he looked downwards.

"OH MY-"

As if on que, he flew down towards your floating figure and immediately snatched you from out of the air. You could only giggle at his reaction as he worriedly watched you.

"I get that you can fly and all now, but what were you thinking by going that high alone!?"

"It was fun!"

Hawks could only sigh. He had no idea how you got there in the first place, and he continued to have no idea, that was before he looked to the ground.

And his face was met with a fist, knocking him out. Yoichi used his quirk to become afloat. But this time, it was Nana's quirk. Float.

By simultaneously using One For All and Float, he was able to carry Hawks' unconscious figure upwards again into the balcony. As the man dropped to the floor, a loud thud was heard.

"Who is there?! -Yoichi!"

Nana, after hearing the thud, came out of the corner to check what was going on. Once she saw Yoichi holding you in his arms, a smile graced her face.

"You know, you didn't have to knock the guy out. He's already seen enough."

"Mhm. Sorry, but sadly, I cannot risk any more. C'mon, get the dog with you and let's go. We've got to get back to my house before anything else. Hizashi is still alive, I just came from his'. I don't want you to end up in his sight, too. You need to be hidden as soon as possible."

A tiny creature came up from behind Nana, it was Haru. You excitedly jumped down from Yoichi's arms and you hugged the puppy, who continued to lick and bark in your face.

"I missed you too, Haru! Did you have fun with Mister Hawks and Miss Nana? You did! That's great!"

The puppy was now hidden in your arms as you chuckled and held it tighter in your embrace. Nana and Yoichi awed at the cuteness and, surprisingly, Yoichi pulled out his phone, kneeled to the ground near you, and took a few pictures.

"I see, then, what are we going to do exactly, now?"

❃.✮:▹ ◃:✮.❃

"Ugh... My head..."

Hawks lifted himself off the couch and held his head in pain. A few seconds later, memories of what suddenly happened came back to his mind and he bolted upwards.

"Miss Nana!? Mi-!"

His panic halted as he eyed a folded paper note on his coffee table. He quickly rushed to it and opened it. It read,

'𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙣 𝙪𝙥 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙤𝙣, 𝙃𝙖𝙬𝙠𝙨-𝙨𝙖𝙣. 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙮 𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙚𝙨 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙮, 𝙝𝙚 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨. 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙜, 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙣 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙖𝙛𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙢𝙨. 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡. 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣, 𝙙𝙤 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙙. 𝙒𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙖𝙛𝙚.

𝓝𝓪𝓷𝓪 𝓢𝓱𝓲𝓶𝓾𝓻𝓪– '

Hawks plopped down onto his seat again. He rubbed his head in pain as he reread the note once more.

"Accomplice...? But who.. Wait-!

My gear camera!"

𝙈𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚....

"Here, have a drink~"

"What the..."

"Man, I really don't wanna fight you again..."

"Mister All For One!"

The man held his arms wide open from the child to cuddle into them. He sat on the couch with a drink in his hand.

Nana was shocked, Yoichi was more than stunned, and you calmly hugged the man.

"Nana! Old friend, it's good to see you again. Please, sit down and let's discuss all of our terms in peace, hm?"

All For One was speaking to, more or less, Yoichi in person as he watched his sibling and former rival take seats right opposite of him on a seperate couch.

"So, Shall we begin?...."

------

Word count: 912