Way Down We Go

"That's absurd. Isn't it enough that she's already seen Hisashi?"

"I agree with you, Shimura-san. But I must accept, or else they'll become suspicious."

Aizawa took a seat on the couch, as Nana paced around the room.

Earlier that morning, Aizawa received a message from the police. Asking him to bring over his daughter so she could question the newly caught Nomu they captured. The portal Nomu.

"Yo. We're back with food."

Hawks strolled into the house, behind him Yoiichi, with bags of grocery.

"You two look like you came out of spy agent movies. Hawks, what's with the cape?"

"Wings."

"Oh..."

Aizawa shrugged and pulled out his phone. He left to talk to Mic privately and in quiet because the incoming two were acting like an iconic duo. That was before Nana slammed their heads to focus.

In the meantime, you and Eri watched as Hisashi, with the most focused face he could muster, drop two chemicals in a mix. He was set on creating a healing solution that hadn't required a quirk.

"Mister All For One."

"Yes, Eri?"

"Why does it smell like dog poop?"

"Because not everything smells nice– hold on. It's not supposed to-"

And the little glass puffed out black smoke as it blew up. Three faces were now coated in residue as Hisashi groans at th failure.

"I'm sorry..."

"No need, Eri. It wasn't you fault. Must have added too much of something. Oi, (Y/N), don't touch it."

"It looks like slime!"

"Slime that'll burn your hands off."

You immediately retracted your arm back to your side, and watched as the man clean up the desk.

Lights were turned off, and your wings glowed like a glow stick. A small light bulb encased a specific spot on the desk, which now showed bits and pieces of glass.

"Child, can you call in Yoiichi. And take Eri to wash up with you."

"Mhm!"

You took Eri's hand in your and walked out of the lab. Aizawa choked on his own saliva. Watching as his two daughters walk around with ashy faces.

"Mister Yoiichi! Mister All For One needs you."

"Sure thing, kids- KIDS?!"

Yoiichi froze in his place as he eyed you and Eri. Hawks broke out in laughter as he typed away on a computer.

Nana walked over to where the both of you stood and kneeled down to your height.

"Let us go take a shower, hm?"

Eri nodded and so did you at her question. As the woman walked away to wash the both of you up, Aizawa sent her an apologetic look from over the phone. Nana smiled as a happy gesture. Whispering on the way that all was alright.

Yoiichi walked over to Hisashi's office, wondering why it looked like a mad scientist's lair without lights.

"Jeez, you really did mark your aesthetic here."

"Just shut up and come over here. Open the lights while you're at it too."

Yoiichi rolled his eyes but did as he was asked to. He walked over to his brother's side and watched as Hisashi filtered some papers in order.