✯Yet You Think We're The Same.✯

Here's a little something I felt like creating ↥↥
----------------------

It felt weird being escorted by police every morning to UA, where your father worked, back to the police station for more questioning incase you remembered something, denied of any contact with Nana and Yoiichi, and back home where dinner is served with only one person smiling at the table.

And it wasn't you.

"So, (Y/N)... How was school today?..."

"The same. It was boring, teacher's lounge was empty..."

Mic can only purse his lip and give a sad side eye at Aizawa.

"How about the police station? Did you meet any new heroes today?"

"Just the police and detective. Mister Endeavor wasn't there this time, too...."

He felt like he was running out of options to speak to you. What had happened was bad, but this was just plain worse. Everyone in the household was incredibly silent and tragically tense.

A knock on the door cut the silence with a sharp knife.

"I'll get it..."

Mic stood up and walked over to the front door. Aizawa also stood up and hid your sitting figure behind him. He didn't know who was there and he had to take all precautionary measures.

Even if it meant shielding both the world and you from each other.

"Oh, Hawks! Please, come in."

"Oh, no no no. I'm only here to deliver something."

"Delivery?"

Hawks pulled out Haru, on a leash, from behind him and placed him back on the ground. At the familiar bark of a dog, you nearly tripped falling out of your chair and onto hugging Haru.

Aizawa was startled for a moment, but let you be once he saw the tears streaming your face and onto the dog's fur.

Haru licked and barked and wagged in your embrace. As if hugging you back like a human and watching you with sad eyes at your cries. The three adults left you to be, wailing and sobbing into the dog's coat. Finally feeling a little, just a little, happy.

"I thank you, Hawks. This is just what we needed..."

"I am just doing what has to be done, Present Mic. Now I'd like you to excuse me. I must be somewhere else this instant."

"Of course, of course... Have a good day."

"You too.."

After Mic took the leash from Hawks and closing the door, you released the leash strap off of Haru and you took him with you back into your room.

The two men watched your back as it disappeared behind your locked door.

"Everything is fucked up, Sho... She's just a kid..."

"I know... I feel bad for her too. But I can't even willingly take her to kindergarten unless an official is along side her. Can you imagine the amount of bullying she'll get because of that? We'd know better. It was the same when Oboro.... Hmph. Never mind. Anyway, the UA dorms are finally in approval. We'll be moving there soon so let's get the essentials packed up. They sent you a notice letter, right?"

Mic nodded at Aizawa with a sigh. He then headed towards the kitchen to grab the both of them a coffee. They needed it...

**✿❀ ❀✿**