◔Control Yourself◕

"You're insane if you think I'll stop being a villian!"

"Tenko, sit down and finish your lunch. Watch where your fingers touch. We don't want the police being called because you decided to disintegrate the house."

This was supposed to be lunch at an estate. All the way in America. How did they pass the border with a wanted villian at hand? Well, make up and hair dye do more than just that. But faking ID's and passports?...

Every teen had at least one illegal hobby right? That was Nana's case this time.

"You... You fucker. If I wasn't following sensei's order then you'd be dead! Tsk. I should have killed you the moment I got the chance at the airport! Now I'll never be able to kill All Might!"

"Tenko!"

"Don't fucking call me that! My fucking name is Tomura Shigaraki! I'm no longer that, that failure!"

With the current frown on Nana's face, silence ensued.

"You are not a failure, my boy... The one who failed you was your father, my own son.. He is the reason you are what you've become these days. Tell me, Tenko, if you were truly a villian,

Then why did you not harm the child?"

.・゜゜・

"When do you think they're going to be back home, Haru?"

The dog gave you a bark as answer. Yoichi had once more left you alone with Haru at his home to settle things with All For One.

"It's supposed to be dinnertime.. Are you hungry too, Haru?... How about we find something in the fridge to eat!"

You jumped off the couch in the living room and you flew your way up to the kitchen counter.

On the near opposite side, you took hold of the fridge's door. Once opened, you eyed..

Nothing?...

"Haru... There's no food..."

'Time to go to the store!'

You touched down to the ground once more and you took the new leash Yoichi brought you and you hooked it to the collar of the 'dog'.

"Let's go, Haru! We'll get some more food at the store. We'll just have to find it first!"

Bad idea it was. Very bad.

You knew that once you found yourself surrounded by two villians. A girl with blonde hair tied into two cute buns. A man with stitches holding his skin together.

One held a knife cutely, and the other held a piercing red gaze.

"C-can I help you?..."

"You're the kid we saw at the festival.. Eraser's kid. Careless of him to send his own kid out like this. See, Toga. This is why we survive. Victims like her..."

You didn't even wait for them to finish their sentences before you tugged at Haru and you bolted out from their sight.

Dabi craned his head backward with a sigh as he watched you run away.

"Get her... Toga."

The girl let out a villainous giggle before her speed overtook yours and she stood right in front of you.

Toga raised her knife and was just about to have it come slash down at you, when Haru leaped and bit her wrist.

She groaned in pain and swung Haru off her and into a nearby wall harshly.

"Haru!"

"Tsk. Pesky dog..."

Tears brimmed your eyes as you slowly backed away from the woman, now standing up right once more. Dabi cornered the dog on the ground and unleashed his flames.

The whimpers were loud. As if you could sense Haru's scream. It hurt you. Both physically and mentally.

It was as if a scene from the past was rewinding. The knife coming down on your beloved puppy of the past, Pochi.

Blood. Screams. Cries.

It was all happening once more...

"𝙃𝘼𝙍𝙐!"

.....

"𝘋𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦, 𝘕𝘰𝘮𝘶?"

"𝘞𝘰𝘰𝘧...?"

"𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥. 𝘕𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵."

.....

"GAH!"

"Dabi-kun!"

Five times the size he was, Haru was now shaped into a ravaging monster. A nomu by true and real identity.

You went silent with horror. Terrifyingly watching the puppy you adored scorn and turn into a monster of creation.

"The hell is this!?"

The man held his wrist in pain. Blood seeped from a scarring bite wound, and fire brewing hotter and deadlier with each passing second on his sides.

"₲Ɽ₳₳₳₳"

At the scream of the nomu, people were taking notice of the noise in the alleyway. The creature suddenly turned to you and approached you with quick speeds.

You snapped out of shock and you turned to run away. Even though young, you were gifted with the speed to run for miles non stop.

You ran out of the dark and into the open streets of Hosu City. The night lamps were on and people looked at the frightened child weirdly.

Another scream and roar. People screamed in fear as the nomu came out of the alleyway, running after you.

Toga and Dabi took it as a chance to slip out of sight and back into hiding.

You didn't want to look back. You were too scared to follow that order.

You flapped your wings as strong as you could, trying to reach the top of the lamppost and out of reach.

You took seat above the lights and you held onto them as tight as you could have. Hands wrapped around the warm/nearly burning led.

Haru, or what was recognizable, harshly swayed the post. You called for help. You wings puffed and flapped anxiously.

The post was pulled out of place by the dog's mouth and you let out a blood curdling scream. Your face smashed into the back of the lights with each sway.

All movement stopped suddenly, and the post was let down gently to the floor.

The nomu, seemingly calmed down now, eyed you with distress and droopy ears. Though his face was horrid, you could recognize Haru from within.

Your nose let down a streak of blood from where it was abused. Your tear stained cheeks were red and bruised. Anyone would pity you in such state.

"H-Haru..."

The dog knelt down to all fours, tears brimming his eyes as well as he crawled over to you. Guilt filled his eyes. It was as if a cog in his brain ticked once he heard your scream.

"Haru... H-h-h—"

And you left your sobbs to take over you and rack your body. The massive dog huddled closer to you lap as much as possible and you nestled into his, surprisingly, fluffy head fur.

"VILLIANS! RUN!"

Word count: 1083