Christmas Special 🎄

"Papa, when are we decorating for Christmas?"

"(Y/N), its not even near December yet. So, a bunch of months still."

"Oh..."

"C'mon, Shota. Why don't we give her our little own Christmas!"

You all sat down on the couch, the TV running in the background and no one payed attention to it.

"It's literally April, Mic. How-"

"Oh c'mon papa! Please! I wanna decorate gingerbread houses!"

"Oh! Oh! Me too!"

"Mic, don't encourage this!"

Aizawa could only groan and sigh in his seat as he watched you together, excited over nothing. Maybe he shouldn't have read you the book about holidays.

"Shota don't be a party pooper! So what if it's April? We decided to do Christmas today and in December too! Who cares! Besides,..."

Mic looked at Aizawa with a sad smile and hinted down at you, who was lost in her own trance.

Once Aizawa understood what he meant, he immediately gave in to his needs.

"Fine... we're doing Christmas tomorrow..."

"Yay!"

"Then I'll go get out the tree! You go get the Gingerbread house kit! Me and
(Y/N) will be done once you get back!"

"Is this your way of saying you don't want me in the house until midnight?..."

Mic kept on pushing Aizawa out of the house to hurry up and get the kit before stores closed for the night, and with little of your help, he was successful.

"Bye Shota! Come back soon!"

And the door slammed shut behind the blonde. You and Mic gladly went up to the attic together, though you were little help to the man, you tried to reach as many high objects with your wings to hand down to Mic. To make sure you were always safe, Mic stood under you at all times to ensure your safety.

"Careful there, (N/N)..."

"Mhm!"

And as time went by, more and more lights and decorations were set around the house. The jolly smile you and Mic had on your faces, the even wider they became once Aizawa was back home to help too, set the mood just right...

"Set the houses on the counter, Sho. We need a little help in unravelling the tree!"

"Alright alright... Give a break, would you. I just got back from shopping..."

"Gifts!"

"OI (Y/N)! Get out of there!"

Aizawa ran after you as you ran away with the bags holding some wrapped gifts. All had your name tag on them.

"You couldn't find a better place than the middle of the living room to place them, Hizashi?!"

"Your fault! Not mine~"

"Ughh! (Y/N) GET BACK HERE! These are for tomorrow morning to you!"

The tiny chaos continued on as Mic made some fancy dinner, ignoring the tree for now. The one element missing was 'Santa Clause. The man who you were currently giving a huge headache to.

"(Y/N), I beg you, please, put those down so your papa doesn't get mad."

"Fine... but I can't wait to open the-"